Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope all these "metoo"s were reported

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 64 Replies
It'd suck for more women to be assaulted because of creeps not being reported. Ex. Creepy Hollywood dude people are just now getting around to exposing.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Glad so much is coming to light and there is some accountability happening.

Worried that this is going to start turning into a way for people to seek attention, whether they were assaulted or not, by claiming that they were.
susannah2000
by Emerald Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:41 PM

Not only women. Children too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:43 PM
And men...

Quoting susannah2000:

Not only women. Children too.

Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:44 PM
And who are they going to be reported to.In very few states is it a crime and most of those they don't prosecute
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:46 PM
I gave a me too story but I think its all my fault and I wonder whats wrong with me that tgis happened to me 3 times.
1. In high school at a party I was going to ride with a friend to go pick up the guy I liked. Instead he took me to the woods and had his way with me.

2. In college at a party someone put someting in my drink and drug me to a hotel room where several of the football players were taking turns with me. My friend found me and got me out.

3. I was leaving a bar and a couple of the football players grabbed me when I tried to get in my car. The pulled me to the back of the building and tried to rape me again. I bit one on tbe penis and thats when they left.

Never reported because this was a big sec school and wouldnt have done any good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:49 PM
Sexual harassment and sexual assault? Rape? In what state is that not illegal?

Quoting Talkingheads: And who are they going to be reported to.In very few states is it a crime and most of those they don't prosecute
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Even if it was reported doesn't mean they will be prosecuted.
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:54 PM
Those are illegal. Reporting them ps mpt

Quoting Anonymous 1: Sexual harassment and sexual assault? Rape? In what state is that not illegal?

Quoting Talkingheads: And who are they going to be reported to.In very few states is it a crime and most of those they don't prosecute
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:54 PM
2 moms liked this

No, it seems as though its all to jump on the bandwagon.

ninjakids
by Christina on Oct. 17, 2017 at 7:55 PM
Sadly it’s already started with people I know

Quoting Anonymous 2: Glad so much is coming to light and there is some accountability happening.

Worried that this is going to start turning into a way for people to seek attention, whether they were assaulted or not, by claiming that they were.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)