Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GED

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
I'm going to start studying to get my GED. I'm just looking to see if anyone else has taken the test or studied for it. Tips? Advice? Thank you.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:08 AM
Bump
BMead1695
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:09 AM
I studied with the kaplan ged book I got off of Amazon. It was a lifesaver. There was a lot of highlighting done lol. I passed all subjects because of it.

I'd say, invest in the book.
REmom616
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:09 AM
Bump for you. Good luck!
priincessz
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:09 AM
I got my ged last year. The test is college level so it might be a bit hard but if you already know the material then it should be easy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:10 AM
I'm worried because I didn't go to high school at all. But I will look up that book. Thank you

Quoting BMead1695: I studied with the kaplan ged book I got off of Amazon. It was a lifesaver. There was a lot of highlighting done lol. I passed all subjects because of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you

Quoting REmom616: Bump for you. Good luck!
priincessz
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:11 AM
This exactly, you can take some free classes at your local adult education center but you can also get this book and study on your own time.

Quoting BMead1695: I studied with the kaplan ged book I got off of Amazon. It was a lifesaver. There was a lot of highlighting done lol. I passed all subjects because of it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:11 AM
That's why I'm worried. I never even went to high school at all.

Quoting priincessz: I got my ged last year. The test is college level so it might be a bit hard but if you already know the material then it should be easy.
BMead1695
by Silver Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:12 AM
Don't panic. I hit a downfall and dropped out junior year. And because of the education system, I failed a lot. So when I did some research I found that book. When I got it, it did step by step math problems, helped with the sience, I suck at English so it was helpful there and even with history.

If you are serious about it, you should have no problems passing.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm worried because I didn't go to high school at all. But I will look up that book. Thank you

-DancingQueen-
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:13 AM

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)