Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is it okay to bash Christians?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
Why is it okay and viewed as acceptable to bash, insult or be prejudiced against Christianity? Yet it is not acceptable to do any of that with any other religion, particularly Islam? If I said any of the shit you people say towards Christians, and replaced the word Christian with Muslim, I would be called hateful and all sorts of other names.

Asking this as an Atheist who is sick of seeing people jump on the Christian hate bandwagon. It is old.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lukesmom2002
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
Yawn.
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:09 PM
I don't bash anyone based on their beliefs.
Damn_Pixi
by Morgie on Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

I only talk shit to/at "Christians" if the person that I'm talking to is being a preachy asshole.... (example:the WBC troll.... but I really don't count her as a christian)

I love learning about religions, talking about them... But I can't stand/tolerate assholes. 

DONNAOPULENTO
by on Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Freedom of speech, however, be prepared for consequences.  For every action, there is a reaction; negative or positive relies souly on your intention.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:11 PM

There's another post in which someone is calling Hasidic Judaism a cult. So it's not just Christians.

ILovemyPaulie
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:13 PM
It's not OK.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:14 PM
2 moms liked this
Because Christian privilege don't ya know. We've been oppressing everyone and shoving our holidays down the collective country's throat so it's ok to bash Christians.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:15 PM
I don't bash any religion,in this country your allowed to practice your religion or no religion. Why do Christians think their the only true religion( not of them do)?? God loves us all no matter what or how we worship order don't.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:15 PM
4 moms liked this

It's not, but our society has come to believe they're "open minded" and "accepting" and by this they mean of like minded individuals. Their acceptance ends when you don't believe the same as them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 3:16 PM
Live and let live. Everyone can have their own truth.
Some of the Christians I have seen on here get what they give though.
I've seen a typical 'thoughts on heaven?' post turn into a Christian telling every person who wasn't a Christian that they were wrong and going to hell.
It goes both ways.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)