Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Positive tests yesterday, period today.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies
I took three pregnancy tests yesterday, all positive. Then today, the day my period is supposed to start, I'm bleeding.

I called every doctor I've seen in this town and none could get me in today. I called the ER at the women's hospital and they told me to come in.

Urine test was "weakly" positive. Blood test was at 530. I have to go back Friday for another blood test.

According to Planned Parenthood, I'm four weeks and two days. I'm not keeping it, but I'd like to know for sure if I even am.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Harlot
by lecoeur on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes you're pregnant. If the numbers go down on the next blood test, you're having a miscarriage. If they go up, and you want an abortion, then you need to look into it. At 4 weeks, that's not weakly positive. It's just positive. Google hcg charts. There's a wide range of what your numbers can be and still be a viable pregnancy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:07 PM
I was very much hoping for a miscarriage. My first appointment for an abortion is already set up.

Quoting Harlot:

Yes you're pregnant. If the numbers go down on the next blood test, you're having a miscarriage. If they go up, and you want an abortion, then you need to look into it. At 4 weeks, that's not weakly positive. It's just positive. Google hcg charts. There's a wide range of what your numbers can be and still be a viable pregnancy.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow.
Harlot
by lecoeur on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok then just wait and see what numbers you get Friday. If they go down, you're having a miscarriage. If they go up, keep your appointment. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I was very much hoping for a miscarriage. My first appointment for an abortion is already set up.
Quoting Harlot:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Why is it do hard for women to not get pregnant? I've never had an accident because I'm actually responsible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:11 PM
Ewww
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:13 PM
So am I, actually. The responsible thing to do for me is to abort. I can choose do that.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why is it do hard for women to not get pregnant? I've never had an accident because I'm actually responsible.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks!

Quoting Harlot:

Ok then just wait and see what numbers you get Friday. If they go down, you're having a miscarriage. If they go up, keep your appointment. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I was very much hoping for a miscarriage. My first appointment for an abortion is already set up.

Quoting Harlot:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:14 PM

Mobile Photo

Quoting Anonymous 1: I took three pregnancy tests yesterday, all positive. Then today, the day my period is supposed to start, I'm bleeding.

I called every doctor I've seen in this town and none could get me in today. I called the ER at the women's hospital and they told me to come in.

Urine test was "weakly" positive. Blood test was at 530. I have to go back Friday for another blood test.

According to Planned Parenthood, I'm four weeks and two days. I'm not keeping it, but I'd like to know for sure if I even am.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:15 PM
This is so dumb.

I told him immediately after I found out and he's on board with my decision.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Mobile Photo

Quoting Anonymous 1: I took three pregnancy tests yesterday, all positive. Then today, the day my period is supposed to start, I'm bleeding.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)