Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm not going to homecoming

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies
I had my baby a week ago and I decided do stat home with him instead of going to go the homecoming dance this week. I can't believe I ever thought all that was important before I had my son. My bf is still going but he'll probably end up with another girl if he does. I just want to stay home with the baby and hold him he is so sweet. I'm in love ❤
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:48 PM
Blech

Quoting Anonymous 1: I had my baby a week ago and I decided do stat home with him instead of going to go the homecoming dance this week. I can't believe I ever thought all that was important before I had my son. My bf is still going but he'll probably end up with another girl if he does. I just want to stay home with the baby and hold him he is so sweet. I'm in love ❤
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:49 PM
4 moms liked this
If your bf goes with someone else he should be an ex. Congrats on the baby!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh my
JDMlover
by Summer&Lucille on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:50 PM
Oh dear how old are you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:50 PM
Thank you

Quoting Anonymous 3: If your bf goes with someone else he should be an ex. Congrats on the baby!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:50 PM
I am 16

Quoting JDMlover: Oh dear how old are you?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:50 PM
🙄
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:51 PM
What??

Quoting Anonymous 2: Blech

Quoting Anonymous 1: I had my baby a week ago and I decided do stat home with him instead of going to go the homecoming dance this week. I can't believe I ever thought all that was important before I had my son. My bf is still going but he'll probably end up with another girl if he does. I just want to stay home with the baby and hold him he is so sweet. I'm in love ❤
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this
*eyeroll*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 7:53 PM
Thank you. I should go with him but don't want to leave the baby yet. Also then I'd have to find a sitter

Quoting Anonymous 3: If your bf goes with someone else he should be an ex. Congrats on the baby!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)