Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First gluten. Then oats. Now corn?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 88 Replies
Wth am I supposed to eat? Figs? Organic grass fed beef and free range chicken with beets and sprouts?! There needs to be a class for those of us who find out all the shit we've been raised on is what's keeping us sick. I need a damn food therapist. Not a nutrionist. Food therapist.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:47 PM
I understand how you feel. My allergies to both the environment and food have gotten so much worse over the last few years. It's ridiculous. I have to take meds daily, and yet I still have to watch what I eat, breathe, and use on my skin.
ladyvamp5489
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:49 PM

Yup me too!  I have so many allergies its a wonder i survive at al!

Quoting LilysMama719: I understand how you feel. My allergies to both the environment and food have gotten so much worse over the last few years. It's ridiculous. I have to take meds daily, and yet I still have to watch what I eat, breathe, and use on my skin.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:50 PM
Bump.
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:50 PM
I told my friend the other day that I feel like my body is rebelling against me.

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Quoting LilysMama719: I understand how you feel. My allergies to both the environment and food have gotten so much worse over the last few years. It's ridiculous. I have to take meds daily, and yet I still have to watch what I eat, breathe, and use on my skin.

Ms_Smock
by Gold Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:53 PM
I read something that the glyphosate was affecting people and it's not really celiac all the time. Or maybe it caused celiac? Idk I forgot but maybe something to look into
ladyvamp5489
by Platinum Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:53 PM

Oh definately! I have been developing allergies since i was 16, and that first one was watermelon! Im 49 now and my dh says im allergic to the world! lol

Quoting LilysMama719: I told my friend the other day that I feel like my body is rebelling against me.
Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:56 PM
My youngest has allergies to almost everything it seems. I’m getting used to cooking with almond and coconut flour. It’s been an adjustment. The good thing is there are lots of good recipes on line.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:57 PM
I used to be intolerant to wheat and corn. I ate a lot of rice, barley and nut flours. Corn is hidden in a lot of products; make sure you read labels.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:59 PM
It's exhausting. And I never really understood how much food is a part of our culture.

LilysMama719
by Emmy on Oct. 18, 2017 at 9:59 PM
Ha! I love watermelon, but it makes me sick. It's one of the foods that I can't eat anymore.

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Oh definately! I have been developing allergies since i was 16, and that first one was watermelon! Im 49 now and my dh says im allergic to the world! lol

Quoting LilysMama719: I told my friend the other day that I feel like my body is rebelling against me.

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)