Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I said some mean stuff to my adult son ..am I being too harsh?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies
My DS is 24 . He lives at home and recently lost his job and is not looking for another ! He lost his apt in Jan of 2014 and has not moved out since. I regret letting him move in because he said I will have to evict him to do so . Today my car payment money was missing from my account I only noticed because I got a notification on my phone that said payment declined when I checked my account the money was gone. This was my last payment and now it will be late and I will have a late fee . The bank told me that the money was used as a cash back option in seven different places . I was so mad and when I asked ds about it he didn't denie it .. he said he'd pay me back that he needed it . He purchased video games with it and some sort of fucking controller . I called him a fucking disgusting peice of shit ! I said it before I even had time to stop , now I feel bad . Idk what I'm gonna do maybe I'll just let it slide this once and see if he will forgive me .
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Serve him eviction papers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:12 PM
Zzzz
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:13 PM
You weren't wrong. I wouldn't apologize. He's probably doing drugs. Kick him out.
Melbornj
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:13 PM
Simetimes truth hurts, do nor feel bad for speaking the truth.
sammiesmom2000
by Bronze Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't feel bad. I would have kicked his ass and returned everything he bought because video games and a controller are not necessities.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:14 PM
God I hope not

Quoting Anonymous 4: You weren't wrong. I wouldn't apologize. He's probably doing drugs. Kick him out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this
I was so mad .

Quoting sammiesmom2000: I wouldn't feel bad. I would have kicked his ass and returned everything he bought because video games and a controller are not necessities.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:15 PM
6 moms liked this
He stole from you, you should be reporting that, not hoping for his forgiveness, good grief. He should not have any access to your money whatsoever, change your account and don't share the info with him. And serve him with an eviction notice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:16 PM
I feel like doing that

Quoting Anonymous 5: He stole from you, you should be reporting that, not hoping for his forgiveness, good grief. He should not have any access to your money whatsoever, change your account and don't share the info with him. And serve him with an eviction notice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:17 PM
Congratulations on mastering the art of raising and enabling a lazy ass thief. Any tips for the rest of us?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)