Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

she has to b**** about everything. ffs

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies

so I just had my baby 5 days ago on mine and dh's anniversary. we told dh's mom that we were going to run to target and then head to the hospital. she was livid and calling dh every 2 seconds. we had just moved and hadn't unpacked anything so I needed everything for the hospital. it took me 30 minutes to get everything I needed and we were in the parking lot of the hospital when mil and fil came flying in. mil was pointing her finger right in my face like I was 4 years old and she was scolding me.

5 days later and she's still mad, she didn't meet dd at the hospital, didn't meet dd when we got home and still hasn't come by because she's so pissy about it. my water didn't break, it wasn't like I was on a time limit to get to the hospital. I had been having contractions the entire night before that. ffs we have to do it her way or we're scum of the earth.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:20 PM
3 moms liked this
I am not understanding why she was upset, but if somebody was pointing their finger in my face and talking to me like a child dh would have told her to go home and learn some manners.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:23 PM

dh has given up talking to his mom about stuff like this. he's waiting for me to snap at her.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I am not understanding why she was upset, but if somebody was pointing their finger in my face and talking to me like a child dh would have told her to go home and learn some manners.

fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:32 PM

So why was she upset?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:33 PM

because i didnt go to the hospital right when we said we were going.

Quoting fullxbusymom:

So why was she upset?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:42 PM
2 moms liked this
Then if he's not going to man up, I'd tell him she's not welcome around you anymore. Waiting for you to snap at her because he can'take care of his own mother's rudeness? Don't snap, just cut her off. Tell him that when he is ready to deal with it and he does deal with it, maybe she can
come around again.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

dh has given up talking to his mom about stuff like this. he's waiting for me to snap at her.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I am not understanding why she was upset, but if somebody was pointing their finger in my face and talking to me like a child dh would have told her to go home and learn some manners.

ShaMac
by Ruby Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:44 PM
Dod you ask her why she was being crazy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:44 PM

like I said he's given up. meaning he has gone at it with her before. the best way to get someone like this to stop is if the person they are going after snaps.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Then if he's not going to man up, I'd tell him she's not welcome around you anymore. Waiting for you to snap at her because he can'take care of his own mother's rudeness? Don't snap, just cut her off. Tell him that when he is ready to deal with it and he does deal with it, maybe she can come around again.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:45 PM

nope, we ignored her and checked in and made her sit in the waiting area. she got pissed and left because the nurses wouldnt let her back.

she was just pissy because we didnt go to the hospital right when we said we were going.

Quoting ShaMac: Dod you ask her why she was being crazy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:45 PM
That's a wierd reason to be so p issed

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

So why was she upset?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:45 PM

shes a psycho.

Quoting Anonymous 3: That's a wierd reason to be so p issed
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting fullxbusymom:

So why was she upset?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)