Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe in ghosts?

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:55 PM
  • 47 Replies
Any encounters?
by on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vee606
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:03 AM
Ump
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:05 AM
Yes and a fair few encounters. I’d tell my harrowing tales now but it’s bedtime!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:06 AM
Yes and yes
mischele
by Platinum Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:06 AM
Yes a few when I was 8 and when I was in my teens. My step dads house is haunted by a man and two kids.
Vee606
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:07 AM
Sounds interesting!

Quoting mischele: Yes a few when I was 8 and when I was in my teens. My step dads house is haunted by a man and two kids.
Vee606
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:08 AM
I wanna hear!

Quoting Madeyemoody: Yes and a fair few encounters. I’d tell my harrowing tales now but it’s bedtime!
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:08 AM
I believe but never had any personal encounters.
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:08 AM

Yes I do. I can hear them, see them, feel them and talk to them but I try to tune them out. Have seen my FiL, my son, my favorite grandma and we had many visits by hubby's late grandma.

Grandma would make the pictures on our bedroom and we could smell her cigarette smoke. FiL walked up and down the hallway and had been known to stand in the kitchen.Our son paced the hallway.

We also had one guest that I name "George". He liked to take things that didn't belong to him. Stole a pair of my panties one and then dropped them out of mid air. 

mommyecr3
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:28 AM
I believe. I've sensed. I've had experiences. There was one particular instance in my parents former home. My mom had passed away a few years prior to cancer and we were moving my father to a beautiful assisted living apartment.
I went to their home to go through things I wanted to keep. I was all alone, yet speaking out loud to my deceased mom as I went through the home.
I was telling her what I wanted and why and reminiscing. I was finishing up and headed to the upstairs to make sure I had everything. I felt her loving presence as I climbed the stairs. However, the feelings grew and finally became frightening. Almost as if mom was excited I could feel her and she came in too strong. I told her, "mom, I've loved feeling you around me, but now you're frightening me. You are too strong in presence. She calmed down and left a bit shaken, yet fulfilled.
Left.Right.Left
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:31 AM
No and no.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)