Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If it isn't real then why did...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
Why does Jesus have the keys to hell if it is not a real place?

As we sleep we see a world that seems to be real subconsciously, as when we die slumber waits for us with either sweet dreams or nightmares depending on our lives.

Therefore, through the experiences of the night we affirm that being awake births the true reality of life.

Awake sleepers, arise from the darkness of night into this marvelous Light, and see the New Day before us as a dream come true.

Say not that there is no hell or that heaven does not exist, for truly the gates of hell and the shadows of heaven are in the earth.

Take the blinders off, and see through the spirit that breathes into your soul and know that all things unseen were first a thought before creation.

We have the ability to do all things, and the mindset to overcome every adverse situation victoriously.

May the Angel come swiftly without notice and lock up the beast raging havoc on the earth, and let there be peace.

THY KINGDOM COME!! IN JESUS NAME! AMEN.

Rejoice and have peace in knowing that help is on the way!!

I have the keys to the Kingdom!!

I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.
Revelation 1:18

Revelation 20:1-3
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding the key of the abyss and a great chain in his hand. And he laid hold of the dragon, the serpent of old, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; and he threw him into the abyss, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he would not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were completed; after these things he must be released for a short time.

Matthew 16:19
"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; and whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven."

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 19, 2017 at 4:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2017 at 4:48 AM

Mobile Photo

This Hellish Desert Pit Has Been On Fire for More Than 40 Years

In the Turkmenistan desert, a crater dubbed “The Door to Hell” has been burning for decades

By Natasha Geiling
smithsonian.com

Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/giant-hole-ground-has-been-fire-more-40-years-180951247/#wrAW5JuvLxTqGcFo.99
Give the gift of Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv
Follow us: @SmithsonianMag on Twitter
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 4:49 AM
Jesus isnt real, neither is hell.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 4:51 AM

Wait, is the postulation here that good Christ followers never have nightmares, only good dreams?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:03 AM
It is a comparison of death and slumber. We have all had nightmares and pleasant dreams, so we know the dead are in a similar state of mind.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Wait, is the postulation here that good Christ followers never have nightmares, only good dreams?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:05 AM
How do you know so?

Did He not ever live?..

Not only does He live, but He Spirit has never died.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Jesus isnt real, neither is hell.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2017 at 8:04 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 8:06 AM

None of it is real.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 8:34 AM
2 moms liked this
The only way you "know" Jesus exists is because a work of fiction told you so. Thats like me claiming Dumbledore exists because Harry Potter told me so.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How do you know so?

Did He not ever live?..

Not only does He live, but He Spirit has never died.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Jesus isnt real, neither is hell.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 19, 2017 at 8:36 AM
1 mom liked this
All brain activity shuts down after death, during the decomposition process, the brain decomposes like the rest of your flesh. There is no state of mind. It is final, the end. No thinking, knowing, dreaming. Kaput!

Quoting Anonymous 1: It is a comparison of death and slumber. We have all had nightmares and pleasant dreams, so we know the dead are in a similar state of mind.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:45 PM
The brain is not fully understood, it is not the controller of our dreams only the handler.

Quoting Madeyemoody: All brain activity shuts down after death, during the decomposition process, the brain decomposes like the rest of your flesh. There is no state of mind. It is final, the end. No thinking, knowing, dreaming. Kaput!

Quoting Anonymous 1: It is a comparison of death and slumber. We have all had nightmares and pleasant dreams, so we know the dead are in a similar state of mind.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)