Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh no! not in n out!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

so I posted a week ago I think about my sds mom being pissy because I take sd to work for 20 minutes after school gets out to wait for dh to come get her. I work at a resort and she stays behind the counter.

this entire week I've continued doing it and yesterday one of the guests was sweet enough to bring me, my ds and my sd in n out. just as we started eating sd's mom came in to "make sure I was doing what she asked" and flipped shit over the food.....she's not throwing herself over a cliff, she's doing homework behind a counter and eating lunch. the horror!

and before anyone asks, she's not allowed to take sd on dh's time period or she will be charged with kidnapping.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:26 PM
Original post?
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:26 PM
Weird
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:29 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
So glad I never dated men with kids. It all sounds like a 24/7 horror show with no end in sight.
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:30 PM
I'm really glad my ex never remarried. And for the record unless they improved from the nineties in and out sucks. Their stuff wasn't fresh as i remember. In fact i vaguely recall you had to take your burger as it came whereas other places you can ask to leave off certain condiments. Idk it's been a long time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Reason 2021 I'd never be with a guy who has kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:31 PM
Yep. I will never date a man who has children

Quoting Anonymous 3: So glad I never dated men with kids. It all sounds like a 24/7 horror show with no end in sight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:38 PM
My mom use to take me to work with her. I dont See the big deal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:39 PM

i dont either. its not like sd's walking around to peoples rooms. shes behind the counter with me the entire time and its only 20 maybe 30 minutes at the most.

Quoting Anonymous 2: My mom use to take me to work with her. I dont See the big deal.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:44 PM
When I was little I'd spend the whole time there. Both my parents worked and we couldn't afford a sitter. She worked at a gas station.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

i dont either. its not like sd's walking around to peoples rooms. shes behind the counter with me the entire time and its only 20 maybe 30 minutes at the most.

Quoting Anonymous 2: My mom use to take me to work with her. I dont See the big deal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)