Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toddlers and nutrition

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:28 PM
  • 35 Replies
Quick question, did you or do you give your toddler a multivitamin? She’s two and I’ve been looking up to see if they even make them for kids that young, they do.

She has been so picky lately and eating like a bird that it honestly has me worried! This morning all I could get her to eat was a small bowl of Cheerios, lunch she took two bites out of her sandwich, didn’t touch her carrot sticks or apple slices. I’m making lasagna for dinner and she’ll tear it up only because she loves pasta.
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:29 PM
No, but my daughter was still nursing at two plus eating.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:30 PM
Omg it’s so frustrating!!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous 1: No, but my daughter was still nursing at two plus eating.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:31 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:32 PM
I didn't. My kids are 3 and I just started giving them a cod liver oil chewable that has vitamin D. But they have always been fantastic eaters.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:33 PM
How???? How do you get them to eat? lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: I didn't. My kids are 3 and I just started giving them a cod liver oil chewable that has vitamin D. But they have always been fantastic eaters.
destiny3513
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:34 PM
Pedialyte. I'm pretty sure I've seen multivitamin for toddlers. They have baby ones.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:34 PM
Pediasure? I tried that, she didn’t like any of the flavors.

Quoting destiny3513: Pedialyte. I'm pretty sure I've seen multivitamin for toddlers. They have baby ones.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:37 PM
I made them homemade baby food. Everything from beets to berries to meat. They have been used to eating a variety of tastes and textures since they were very little. They arent picky at all & love things like asparagus and Brussels sprouts. I like to think it was because of the variety of baby food I made.

Quoting Madeyemoody: How???? How do you get them to eat? lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: I didn't. My kids are 3 and I just started giving them a cod liver oil chewable that has vitamin D. But they have always been fantastic eaters.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:38 PM
She used to eat sooo good. She hit two and she’s like oh I need to eat? Challenge accepted!

Quoting Anonymous 2: I made them homemade baby food. Everything from beets to berries to meat. They have been used to eating a variety of tastes and textures since they were very little. They arent picky at all & love things like asparagus and Brussels sprouts. I like to think it was because of the variety of baby food I made.

Quoting Madeyemoody: How???? How do you get them to eat? lol

destiny3513
by Gold Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:38 PM
Yes,sorry. Autocorrect. There's gummy vitamins.

Quoting Madeyemoody: Pediasure? I tried that, she didn’t like any of the flavors.

Quoting destiny3513: Pedialyte. I'm pretty sure I've seen multivitamin for toddlers. They have baby ones.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)