Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We've become a society of tattle tales

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
7 moms liked this
I am SO sick of the way grown adults have turned into a bunch of big f***ing baby tattle tales. It seems like anymore, if someone wrongs us or pisses us off in ANY way, the first thing we do is jump on social media to "tell our story". Let's be honest- it's nothing more than tattling, (the same thing we're supposed to be teaching our young children not to do), but on a MUCH more massive scale because shit storms spread like wildfire on social media.

Then it goes to main steam media because of course they'd want to report on a grown person's temper tanrum, it's the MSM. Then everybody gets riled up, picks sides and the whole world loses their damn minds without even knowing all the facts. We just pick a side based on our political, religious or sexual affiliation and just spew off at the mouth without even caring if we're right because that's how sure we are that OUR SIDE is the "right side" and so that's all that matters.

Basically, my point is just that I hate our society sometimes and what we've allowed ourselves to become. If you take a step back and really look at things without all this righteous indignation, it's really quite shameful and embarrassing and frankly... hopeless.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 19, 2017 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 3:44 PM
Freedom of speech is such a bitch? Whatev's
Traci_Momof2
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 3:45 PM
2 moms liked this

That's why I like sites like this.  I can bitch and moan here anonymously so that I am not doing it under my real name on FB or whatever.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 3:45 PM
5 moms liked this

I agree. Everyone is a victim. Everyone is a SJW. I'm beyond over it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2017 at 3:46 PM
I'm not even sure how to respond to that but it's not what I was talking about.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Freedom of speech is such a bitch? Whatev's
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2017 at 3:46 PM
Yup. And it's usually over nothing.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I agree. Everyone is a victim. Everyone is a SJW. I'm beyond over it. 

PJMM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 3:47 PM
I agree. I'm laughing at people on here complaining about liberals. 1. We don't have the monopoly on tantrums. 2. The conservatives are complaining more than the liberals they complain about. This country is too divided and like the song says everyone says mostly hooray for our side.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 3:48 PM
5 moms liked this
Social media has given everyone a platform to bitch and moan publicly so they can wallow in their victim status.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 3:48 PM

Oh hush Voodoo. You got reported for acting like a jerk and rightfully so. But you are act like you are too good to actually apologize for anything. Now put your big girl pants on, take your well deserved licks, and get over it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg!! I couldn’t agree more.

And the school is pounding that tattle tale shit into our kids too!

My 14 dd is convinced she needs to “report” every little infraction she sees.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 19, 2017 at 3:49 PM
I see it from both sides and I hate it that neither one can stop pointing their fingers long enough to look in a mirror and realize they're doing just the same.

Quoting PJMM: I agree. I'm laughing at people on here complaining about liberals. 1. We don't have the monopoly on tantrums. 2. The conservatives are complaining more than the liberals they complain about. This country is too divided and like the song says everyone says mostly hooray for our side.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)