Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nintendo Switch?

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:42 PM
  • 70 Replies
Who has one?
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:43 PM
Bump

I'm thinking about getting one
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:45 PM
Thanks for the bump. I just ordered one. Now I have to wait until Christmas๐Ÿ˜

Quoting Anonymous 1: Bump

I'm thinking about getting one
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:47 PM
I was talking to a worker at gamestop about it. He told a lot of people don't like it. And he hasn't sold alot. One lady tried to sell hers about a week after getting it because her dh and herself didn't like it.

I will stick with my Wii u.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:48 PM
Ugh, I just bought one๐Ÿ˜‘

Quoting Anonymous 2: I was talking to a worker at gamestop about it. He told a lot of people don't like it. And he hasn't sold alot. One lady tried to sell hers about a week after getting it because her dh and herself didn't like it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
We have one. Got it when they first came out. The kids really like it, but there aren't very many games yet. The favorite here is mario kart.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:50 PM
I like that my dad will be able to play just dance in her room when I want to watch tv, lol.

Quoting Anonymous 3: We have one. Got it when they first came out. The kids really like it, but there aren't very many games yet. The favorite here is mario kart.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:51 PM
I imagine they will be cranking out games?

Quoting Anonymous 3: We have one. Got it when they first came out. The kids really like it, but there aren't very many games yet. The favorite here is mario kart.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:51 PM
I don't. It looks like a waste of money.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:52 PM
I would talk to a worker at gamestop.(it's a game store if your not familiar with what gamestop is.) Anyways they are very knowledgeable about it and how it works. If it's worth it. And they have alot of games to pick from.

Quoting Lunarprancer: Ugh, I just bought one๐Ÿ˜‘

Quoting Anonymous 2: I was talking to a worker at gamestop about it. He told a lot of people don't like it. And he hasn't sold alot. One lady tried to sell hers about a week after getting it because her dh and herself didn't like it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 19, 2017 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I love mine. There's not a ton of games for it yet but they're putting more out. Zelda is fun and absolutely gorgeous. The ability to switch from tv to handheld was really handy with a baby. I could sit in his room and play on the handheld if he was restless or sick and I was watching him. Oh and Mario comes out soon for it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)