Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ex husband

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 126 Replies
Do you wish your ex happy birthday? Let’s say he’s a shitty father and hasn’t tried seeing your kid in a month. Ex’s birthday is next week and I’m thinking I’m just going to ignore it and act like I don’t remember.. I mean we don’t talk hardly ever. We aren’t friends, he’s a shitty father to my son, why should I tell him happy birthday?

P.s somehow I still have feelings for him.. our marriage just ended a couple of months ago but most of the time I just hate him for being a shitty person
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:17 AM
Don't know why you would in your case.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:19 AM
I guess that part of me that somewhat still has feelings for the dbag wants to.. but he honestly doesn’t deserve anything from me

Quoting Anonymous 2: Don't know why you would in your case.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:20 AM
nope, fuck him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:23 AM
Nope. My ex is a shitty father. He rarely sees our kids, only a few times a year, and never pays cs or even gets them gifts or anything.
I never wish him a happy birthday and I don't have the kids do it either. Honestly, I don't usually remember or notice what day it is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:28 AM
Does he say happy birthday to you or your kids?

Quoting Anonymous 4: Nope. My ex is a shitty father. He rarely sees our kids, only a few times a year, and never pays cs or even gets them gifts or anything.
I never wish him a happy birthday and I don't have the kids do it either. Honestly, I don't usually remember or notice what day it is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:31 AM
Never to me. It's hit and miss with the kids. He doesn't know their birthdays so if his mom or someone remind him he'll call sometimes but not always. I'd say it's probably 70% of the time he doesn't and 30% he does. He's called to wish them happy birthday before on completely wrong days and months too. Idk Wtf is wrong with him.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Does he say happy birthday to you or your kids?

Quoting Anonymous 4: Nope. My ex is a shitty father. He rarely sees our kids, only a few times a year, and never pays cs or even gets them gifts or anything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:37 AM
That’s fucked up. How can dads be like this?? I mean it’s a little you and they really don’t give a shit about their own breed? It blows my mind... men are assholes

Quoting Anonymous 4: Never to me. It's hit and miss with the kids. He doesn't know their birthdays so if his mom or someone remind him he'll call sometimes but not always. I'd say it's probably 70% of the time he doesn't and 30% he does. He's called to wish them happy birthday before on completely wrong days and months too. Idk Wtf is wrong with him.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Does he say happy birthday to you or your kids?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:38 AM
You need therapy.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I guess that part of me that somewhat still has feelings for the dbag wants to.. but he honestly doesn’t deserve anything from me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:39 AM
2 moms liked this
You need a heart

Quoting Anonymous 2: You need therapy.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I guess that part of me that somewhat still has feelings for the dbag wants to.. but he honestly doesn’t deserve anything from me

Dontbridiculous
by Live life laughing on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:42 AM
She doesnt need therapy, geez why is that the go to here??! She has empathy, thats more than you have.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You need therapy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)