Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It happened again!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I'm being judged for my preference of men to date.
I went out with a man a few nights ago and it went ok. We laughed and had a good time. Then he gets a phone call and "had to take it" because it was the babysitter. Now I'm annoyed. I won't get involved with a guy who has kids. I just won't.
So we ended the night and he tried to kiss me. I turned my head so he got my cheek and told him I had a great time but I don't think I wanted to see him again. I was polite and that's how I left it.
My cousin, who set us up, messaged me wanting to know why I "snubbed" him when he tried to kiss me. I explained that I'm not interested in dating a man who has kids.
Now I'm a bitch I guess.

I don't give a fuck if I come across as bitchy. I'm not going to get involved with a dad, period.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2017 at 5:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 5:53 AM

Excuse me?! Since when do you have to kiss a guy after spending a night out with him? Your cousin needs to mind her/his own business.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 5:58 AM
Why would she think you are obligated to kiss someone you're not interested in?! Honestly, I don't blame you, I wouldn't date a dad either. And I wouldn't blame a guy if he didn't want to date me because I had kids. It's a big thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 5:59 AM
Exactly! She's an idiot. I barely tolerate her.

But people are agreeing with her that I'm a bitch because I won't give him a chance.
I don't have to give him a chance. I k ow that there is no future with him. Why would I waste my time?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Excuse me?! Since when do you have to kiss a guy after spending a night out with him? Your cousin needs to mind her/his own business.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:00 AM

I mean, I agree with anon2 about the....'implication'...you HAD to kiss him at the end of the date. 

And what's so wrong with not wanting to date someone who has kids? Men say and do it every fucking day. A woman says and does it, and she's a bitch? 

Tell your cousin to pound sand.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:01 AM
Exactly!

Quoting Anonymous 3: Why would she think you are obligated to kiss someone you're not interested in?! Honestly, I don't blame you, I wouldn't date a dad either. And I wouldn't blame a guy if he didn't want to date me because I had kids. It's a big thing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:02 AM
I already told her to back the fuck off. I'm over it.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

I mean, I agree with anon2 about the....'implication'...you HAD to kiss him at the end of the date. 

And what's so wrong with not wanting to date someone who has kids? Men say and do it every fucking day. A woman says and does it, and she's a bitch? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:05 AM

As a woman, I can't imagine WHY she'd think it'd EXPECTED for you to kiss him at the end of the date. 

How about you set her up with a guy, and then get pissed she didn't blow him at the end of her date? 

Men say 'no' to dating women with kids every day...and it's ok..society understands...a woman does it and she's this horrific cunt-tastic bitch. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I already told her to back the fuck off. I'm over it.
Quoting Anonymous 4:

Geeez17
by Emerald Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:05 AM
Your cousin should mind her own business. You didn't owe him anything. And why the hell didn't your cousin tell you he had kids?
kika.fleur
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:06 AM

I never kissed a man on a first date. And perhaps not until a 4th or 5th - I wanted to know him better before exchangin bodily fluids. Plus that was presumptuous of him to do so, without asking you. He sounds vain!

Ignore the people. You have your standards and you know yourself. You have a right to be picky.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:07 AM
She definitely should.
Because she knew I'd reject him before meeting him so she wanted us to meet first. Sneaky and annoying.
I told her to back the fuck off.

Quoting Geeez17: Your cousin should mind her own business. You didn't owe him anything. And why the hell didn't your cousin tell you he had kids?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)