Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've lost 7 Lbs in 2 weeks

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
And it was so much harder than I thought it would be! I have even more respect now for people who have lost large amounts of weight. I still have a ways to go.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2017 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 9:42 AM

Congrats! Just don't get disappointed when the weight starts to come off a bit slower. The first week is usually the most and slows to 1-2lbs after. 

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 20, 2017 at 9:43 AM
Congratulations
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:26 AM
Thank you! I barely lost anything the first week, it's been mostly this week. I don't have a whole lot more to lose so even if it comes off slowly it hopefully doesn't take TOO long.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Congrats! Just don't get disappointed when the weight starts to come off a bit slower. The first week is usually the most and slows to 1-2lbs after. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:26 AM
Thanks

Quoting Dzyre1115: Congratulations
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:56 AM

From what I have read, the LESS you have to lose, the slower it will come off. It's good that you don't have that much though! I have quite a bit to go but I'm too lazy to really put the effort in right now so my going is soooo slow. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thank you! I barely lost anything the first week, it's been mostly this week. I don't have a whole lot more to lose so even if it comes off slowly it hopefully doesn't take TOO long.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:58 AM
It sucks, doesn't it? I am so addicted to sugar.

I seriously need to start counting calories again , but i hate it!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 11:01 AM

I've never needed to lose weight before so it's all new to me. It took me several months to gain about 20 Lbs and I've alreadly lost 7 so I think that's pretty decent. I'll be happy if I lose about 7 or 8 more.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

From what I have read, the LESS you have to lose, the slower it will come off. It's good that you don't have that much though! I have quite a bit to go but I'm too lazy to really put the effort in right now so my going is soooo slow. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thank you! I barely lost anything the first week, it's been mostly this week. I don't have a whole lot more to lose so even if it comes off slowly it hopefully doesn't take TOO long.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 11:02 AM

Sugar is so good. I haven't had a soda in days, can't stand the diet stuff. Keeping it out of the house makes it easier.

Quoting Anonymous 3: It sucks, doesn't it? I am so addicted to sugar. I seriously need to start counting calories again , but i hate it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 1:43 PM

I know, my soda days are mostly over. I will sneak one here and then, but cookies, apple crisp, creamer in my coffee . . . the list goes on and on of stuff that needs to be banned from my house. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Sugar is so good. I haven't had a soda in days, can't stand the diet stuff. Keeping it out of the house makes it easier.

Quoting Anonymous 3: It sucks, doesn't it? I am so addicted to sugar. I seriously need to start counting calories again , but i hate it!

SpaceCloud
by ~Cloudy~ on Oct. 20, 2017 at 1:44 PM
Congrats! I just lost 12 more lbs in a little over a month. I have 43 more to go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)