Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

they're siblings you wont get anywhere.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

so we bought a 3 bedroom house. one room was going to be for sd, one room was gonna be for the boys and then the last one was ours. ds6 and sd7 decided they wanted to share the loft and then, of course, ds1 followed his older siblings and wanted to sleep up there also. sd was excited after I finished setting everything up and she told her mom that she was sharing the loft with ds6 and ds1. her mom is furious and has since been trying to take dh back to court. shes now throwing a hissy fit because her attorney won't do anything since all 3 kids are blood siblings, not step-siblings and they all have their own spaces to go to if they need to.

you don't even come pick sd up on the one day a month you're supposed to get her, you only talk to her on the phone, she doesn't even remember what you look like, calls you by your name but now you wanna act like super mom and pretend like you give a shit? nope. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladyvamp5489
by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:13 PM

That wouldnt fly in our home, same gender same rooms... you do whats good for your home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:15 PM
I'd be laughing at her over the phone. As long as the kids have own space I don't see a problem with it. But as they get older they will probable want theyre own rooms.

My son is 3 and has his own room. My daughter who turned 5 today shares her room with her 9 month old sister.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:16 PM

My kid's just got their own rooms each dd8 and ds5 ... we couldn't afford a 3 bedroom until now sooo I personally don't see the issue here

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:17 PM

idk. dh and his siblings all shared the same room until they moved out on their own. they didn't care.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'd be laughing at her over the phone. As long as the kids have own space I don't see a problem with it. But as they get older they will probable want theyre own rooms. My son is 3 and has his own room. My daughter who turned 5 today shares her room with her 9 month old sister.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:19 PM

are numbers hard for you?

Quoting mama_danetta: So your DH got you pregnant, then her, then you again?

mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:20 PM
Apparently, lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

are numbers hard for you?

Quoting mama_danetta: So your DH got you pregnant, then her, then you again?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:23 PM
I don't see an issue. My kids (boy and girl) each have their own rooms but still choose to sleep in the same room most nights. They go back and forth between each others rooms. They're 9&7.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Given the ages I wouldn't care but dd needs to actually be sleeping in her own room by puberty. Though where I live state law requires separate rooms before kindergarten.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:26 PM

that's up to them. dh shared a room with is 2 sisters and brother until they all moved out of the house.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Given the ages I wouldn't care but dd needs to actually be sleeping in her own room by puberty. Though where I live state law requires separate rooms before kindergarten.

PJMM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:29 PM
I've seen lofts accessible by a ladder. If that's what you mean no i don't want a baby up there. If there are stairs fine but there better be good railings.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)