Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think i was raped

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 470 Replies
1 mom liked this

i went home with this guy who works at a local pub after closing one night. intentionally to hook up (have sex) with him. 

when we got to his place we started fooling around. he tried to move my body so that i would be kneeling over him... in attempt to get me to give him a blow job. when i declined, he then pushed me backwards and preformed oral on me. this was consensual. 

after a few minutes he got up and climbed up towards me and tried to pentrate me. i put my hands on his chest and pushed him away. i asked if he had a condom. he said they were out in his truck and then asked me if i was free of disease. i told him it didnt matter and that wasnt the point.

he then shoved his dick inside me. kind of hard. i slammed my hands against his chest again and pushed him off of me. told him i was leaving and got up, found my clothes, and booked it. he was genuinely confused as to why i was leaving. 

EDIT**

here is the dialogue for clarity

him: *about to put his p in my v*

me: *haults him with my hands on his chest* do you have a condom?

him: not on me

me: get one on you

him: theyre out in my truck

me: go get them

him: are you clean?

me: as far as i know. but that isnt the point. i had unprotected sex with someone else two days ago and i havent been tested since then. (this was someone i had been seeing regularly at the time and we had agreed to stop using condoms a week prior to this, but we broke up this night)

him: but are you clean?

me: *stares in aggitation*

him: *rams dick inside me*

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Opinionated
by BigMouthBabe😘 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:49 PM
15 moms liked this
Aghhhhhhhh! No it’s not rape! As a mother of two sons, stop it!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:51 PM
5 moms liked this
No. You were in agreement about sex. He is an idiot. And there's also the fact that he let you stop him and leave. It might be some gray sorta rape but you will never get a conviction from that situation.
skyenbaby
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:52 PM
2 moms liked this
Doesn't sound like rape to me. He does sound like a douche bag though.
Maryf-npoppins
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:53 PM
3 moms liked this
Agreed. You had a bad sexual encounter with an asshole, That's not rape.
Don't put yourself in that position again. Ask the guy for the condom before your clothes are even off yet. Make it clear no condom , no sex.
And yes, this is exactly what I would tell one of my daughters if they came to me with this. Lesson learned(hopefully).

Quoting Mrs.Opinionated: Aghhhhhhhh! No it’s not rape! As a mother of two sons, stop it!!!!!!!!!
proudmwdwife
by Bronze Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:53 PM
7 moms liked this
Not rape at all. Maybe u should stay home so nobody catches a fake rape charge because of ur dumb ass
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:55 PM

Not really. You went there specifically to hook up. He sucks though. I wouldn't see him again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:55 PM
No. Not rape. Nothing was completed. You concented to the sex a d although he refused to listen to you asking for a condom it wasn't forceful in that way. He was just an ass towards you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

It's pretty damned difficult to get a conviction even in a "stereotypical" rape. 

Quoting Anonymous 2: No. You were in agreement about sex. He is an idiot. And there's also the fact that he let you stop him and leave. It might be some gray sorta rape but you will never get a conviction from that situation.

redneckmama4
by Loree on Oct. 20, 2017 at 1:00 PM
11 moms liked this
I'm the odd one out and say the act of penetration wasn't consensual. Not sure what I would call it though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 1:01 PM
5 moms liked this
Ugh. I feel so bad for men these days.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)