Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sorry me being busy pisses you off

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies

yesterday was a half day at ds's school(the entire district had half day), my bf is a high school history teacher and also got off early. so when he got to my house and I was still working, he offered to go pick up ds from school which is right down the hill about a 10 minute walk, 1 minute drive. the only reason I said ok is that I needed to finish an order before noon. one of the parents that is friends with my ex called him after bf picked ds up and my ex is now pissed.

me being frazzled and stressed from work I snapped that he should know how orders work since his mom only makes 10 cents per garment per order and she has to finish an order by a certain time. he called me a bitch and hung up the phone. 

felt kinda bad but my pent-up frustration was gone afterward.....plus? idk, I still feel bad but he ticked me off at that moment.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd tell him if he doesn't like it he can up ds' cs so i need not work.
happinessforyou
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

That is what divorce does... if it's not your day, you don't get to say what goes on in the other home....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:20 PM

HA that would be amazing. he quit his nursing job to go back to working with the elderly making min wage when I filed for divorce so he wouldn't have to pay me much of anything.

Quoting PJMM: I'd tell him if he doesn't like it he can up ds' cs so i need not work.

mommytoeandb
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:20 PM
Did your ex ask about pick up arrangements prior to today? He can see the school calendar and knows that your work.
SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:21 PM
Was he available to pick your son up and spend a little time with him? If so I do believe it would have been more appropriate to offer him the time. But if not there's certainly nothing wrong with your boyfriend who is a public school teacher picking him up.
helenperuse
by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Let me guess, he cheated on you and is now mad that you have moved on.?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:22 PM

why would ex pick him up and spend time with him when i'm at home just busy? 

Quoting SAHMJC: Was he available to pick your son up and spend a little time with him? If so I do believe it would have been more appropriate to offer him the time. But if not there's certainly nothing wrong with your boyfriend who is a public school teacher picking him up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:23 PM

no, he chose his racist family over ds and I and I was fed up with it. I cussed out his mom and aunt, his brother got in my face and I got him dishonorably discharged for it and his sister pulled a knife on me.

Quoting helenperuse: Let me guess, he cheated on you and is now mad that you have moved on.?

Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:24 PM
She should have to offer the ex time it took to pick up the kid and drop the kid off?

Quoting SAHMJC: Was he available to pick your son up and spend a little time with him? If so I do believe it would have been more appropriate to offer him the time. But if not there's certainly nothing wrong with your boyfriend who is a public school teacher picking him up.
PJMM
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:24 PM
I can't understand men who do that. Wait.. you're going to suffer on minimum to hurt me but... you're also hurting yourself. You literally cant have a house, retirement, afford nice things. You're also hurting Your child who Could grow up with no legacy. Are you just that big of a fucking moron or what?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

HA that would be amazing. he quit his nursing job to go back to working with the elderly making min wage when I filed for divorce so he wouldn't have to pay me much of anything.

Quoting PJMM: I'd tell him if he doesn't like it he can up ds' cs so i need not work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)