Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O the rape post

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 147 Replies
6 moms liked this

I am sickened by the number of you that think the woman was not raped. A few of you are particularly are disgusting vile individuals.

So lets say you are having very consensual sex. With your SO, your DH, anyone you willingly chose to screw. And he tries to put it in your butt. And you say no, not without lube. And he crams it in your ass anyway. Hard! So you are all pretty much saying that is okay?

I hope the lot of you are forced to have unlubricated ass sex in the hell you are surely going to go to:)

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:23 PM
Because women lie. Get over yourself.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I am sickened by the number of you that think the woman was not raped. A few of you are particularly are disgusting vile individuals.

So lets say you are having very consensual sex. With your SO, your DH, anyone you willingly chose to screw. And he tries to put it in your butt. And you say no, not without lube. And he crams it in your ass anyway. Hard! So you are all pretty much saying that is okay?

I hope the lot of you are forced to have unlubricated ass sex in the hell you are surely going to go to:)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:23 PM
Saying, "no, not without lube" is not the same as saying "do you have lube?"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:23 PM
Lmao
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:24 PM

I am not under myself.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Because women lie. Get over yourself.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:25 PM
4 moms liked this

it was implied who asks if you have a condom if they didn't want you to use it? That is like asking do you have a lighter.... or wait I don't smoke.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Saying, "no, not without lube" is not the same as saying "do you have lube?"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:25 PM
Your IQ is under normal.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I am not under myself.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Because women lie. Get over yourself.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:26 PM
2 moms liked this
You hope people are raped and go to hell, but you're name calling that others are disgusting? K.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:26 PM
Then why did she go to his place? To sleep with him then changed her mind.
laceyyyy
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:26 PM
2 moms liked this
Um she was assaulted but I wouldn't consider it rape. He stopped.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:28 PM
7 moms liked this

you are allowed to change your mind!!!!

Quoting Anonymous 5: Then why did she go to his place? To sleep with him then changed her mind.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)