Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm getting a dog and naming it after my neighbor

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 47 Replies

I have only 1 neighbor who hates me. I am clueless, we used to be friends but then she started giving me the cold shoulder and ignoring me. So since I want a dog I decided to call her, Laura.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 2:59 PM
I don’t understand the significance...you are so bothered by this neighbor not talking to you that you need to fill that void with a reminder of them in pet form?
beco8627
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:00 PM
Hilarious
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:01 PM
That's cool. She named her dildo after you.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I have only 1 neighbor who hates me. I am clueless, we used to be friends but then she started giving me the cold shoulder and ignoring me. So since I want a dog I decided to call her, Laura.

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Why would you want to be reminded of the bitch? No pun intended. Makes no sense.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:02 PM
Why would you want a constant reminder in your house? This makes you seem like you're not all there, and really just defends why she would drop you.
conweis
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Bitch.
Female dogs are considered bitches and I guess that is what she thinks of her neighbor.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I don’t understand the significance...you are so bothered by this neighbor not talking to you that you need to fill that void with a reminder of them in pet form?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Ok, that means she's thinking of me to achieve her own orgasm. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: That's cool. She named her dildo after you.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Titanium
by Silver Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:05 PM
That's a good way to get more neighbors to give you the cold shoulder...
Trouser.Mouse
by Ruby Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:05 PM
Weird that you would post this today. I have a friend named Cindy. Just this morning, she posted about how her neighbors have a dog named Cindy. She heard a man yelling her name this morning and she wasn't sure if something was wrong. It was just her neighbor standing in the middle of the road calling his dog.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:06 PM
Be flattered.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Ok, that means she's thinking of me to achieve her own orgasm. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: That's cool. She named her dildo after you.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)