Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DONT FART AT WORK!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

Do people seriously think it's ok to go around ripping ass at work? I work in an office with about 15 other people and these 2 newer guys think they are hilarious everytime they rip ass. Seriously nasty. Yes, I know everyone farts but I atleast wait until I'm in my car before cracking them off. 

Sorry just needed to rant. Anyone else have office issues? Please tell me I'm not alone with something disturbing. 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Littlebunnyfufu
by Platinum Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:24 PM
Iā€™d try to make it a bathroom or a non populated area but Iā€™m not trying to hold them in for 9 hours
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:25 PM
They like lift their leg and do it out loud? Disgusting and immature. Geez.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this
You're going to have some serious intestinal problems if you keep holding in your farts for that long.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:27 PM

One was squatting at his desk in an attempt to push harder. No joke, I was like WTF until I heard him let one go. The smell is torture

Quoting MrsDavidB25: They like lift their leg and do it out loud? Disgusting and immature. Geez.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:27 PM
Maybe it's time to talk to HR about the new guys.
Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:28 PM

Yes. When someone walks by and farts we call it "cropdusting". I work with a bunch of pigs.

UpSheRises
by Gold Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Iā€™d rather have someone fart all day long then put fish in the microwave.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:28 PM
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I am pregnant, if I went to the bathroom every time I needed to pass gas, I would be living in the bathroom. Doing it discreetly is not that big of a deal.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:29 PM
Oh my goodness. What the hell.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

One was squatting at his desk in an attempt to push harder. No joke, I was like WTF until I heard him let one go. The smell is torture

Quoting MrsDavidB25: They like lift their leg and do it out loud? Disgusting and immature. Geez.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 6:29 PM
Wow. What the fuck!?!

What sort of office do you work in?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)