Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Am....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
Wisdom.

AMA

Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Proverbs 4:6-7

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.
1 Corinthians 1:25

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise.
Proverbs 19:20 NIV
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2017 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 8:57 AM
The title is warning enough! Everyone knows that the Lord is I Am.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 8:59 AM
Godspeed? Godspell? Goddess? Damn it what's your name??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:01 AM
She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. Proverbs 31:26
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:02 AM
God is a fairy tale.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Wisdom.

AMA

Do not forsake wisdom, and she will protect you; love her, and she will watch over you. The beginning of wisdom is this: Get wisdom. Though it cost all you have, get understanding. Proverbs 4:6-7

For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength.

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:04 AM
If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him. John 14:7

Quoting Anonymous 2: Godspeed? Godspell? Goddess? Damn it what's your name??
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:06 AM
2 moms liked this
Why do you suck? Unless you’re godstar. If you’re godstar you don’t suck. If you’re the lunatic telling everyone they are going to burn in hell, you suck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:12 AM
Only your questions are asked of.

Psalm 14:1 King James Version

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

1 Corinthians 1:27 ESV

But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;

Quoting Anonymous 3: God is a fairy tale.

AMA

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:16 AM
I am just a Messenger. Why do I have to suck?

Though it depends on what's going in my mouth.

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. Matthew 15:11

*Talking about popsicles Ladies. Lol

Quoting Madeyemoody: Why do you suck? Unless you�re godstar. If you�re godstar you don�t suck. If you�re the lunatic telling everyone they are going to burn in hell, you suck.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:16 AM
Omg lol

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am just a Messenger. Why do I have to suck?

Though it depends what's going in my mouth.

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. Matthew 15:11

*Talking about popsicles Ladies. Lol

Quoting Madeyemoody: Why do you suck? Unless you’re godstar. If you’re godstar you don’t suck. If you’re the lunatic telling everyone they are going to burn in hell, you suck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:19 AM
Says a fiction book.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Only your questions are asked of.

Psalm 14:1 King James Version

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

1 Corinthians 1:27 ESV

But God chose what is foolish in the world to shame the wise; God chose what is weak in the world to shame the strong;

Quoting Anonymous 3: God is a fairy tale.

AMA

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)