Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stood for myself and never felt better

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
I am not on speaking terms with my parents, they said some hurtful things and taught I would turn around and forgive them like nothing ever happened. I still am in contact with my siblings, one of them I talk to a lot which I think I might be putting a end to soon.

I just found out I was pregnant a few weeks ago, only person Intold was my sister who I am close to and my best friend and my aunt and uncle. I don’t want to keep this baby and I am not telling the father. I told her not to tell anyone I wasn’t ready to deal with all of the drama. Well went behind my back and told my parents, he reason are that she thought I could really use the support and not deal with it on my own.

My mom called me last night, I didn’t answer she know we aren’t speaking, she then leaves a long text telling me if I don’t cut the BS and act like adult she is going to tell my ex I am pregnant, I can’t give the baby up, I’ve already disgraced of family enough by leaving my ex and and the situation with our kids, if I give this baby up I am out of the family. She sent another text after that saying, she would give me 24 hours to respond because know how I can be which is probably why I stayed in trouble with my ex.

I texted her back go right ahead and tell him, I am done with them. After the things her and my father said to me and after this I am truly done with them, I know she is the one who told my ex where I I was staying a few weeks ago and I should of confronted and blocked them then but I am truly done. They will never speak to or see me or my kids again I am done. They are the ones that our a disgrace and I blocked my mom and my dad.

It felt good, I am going to keep all of the negative people out of my life, my kids and I deserve people who truly care about us in our lives. I am going to finish moving into my new place and enjoy the rest of my weekend.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:45 PM
What's the situation with your kids that your mom is referring to?
Kellyjude1
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:47 PM

So sorry for what you are going through.  If you plan on not keeping your baby, please know the father will have his rights.  You both need to be in agreement for adoption.  I hope things get better for you.  Keeping negativity out of your life and welcoming positivity is a good thing.   

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 1:48 PM
7 moms liked this

So you told like, a whole fuckton of people about being pregnant, and now you’re pissed that a whole fuckton of people have an opinion about it.

Moral Of the Story:  Don’t tell a fuckton of people that you’re pregnant unless you want a fuckton of opinions about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 2:15 PM

you don't sound too smart

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 2:28 PM
That wasn’t a lot of people, I told my aunt and uncle for a reason, my best friend doesn’t even speak to my family like that and she hasn’t told anyone, I never would had expected my sister to tell my parents.

Quoting corticosteroid:

So you told like, a whole fuckton of people about being pregnant, and now you’re pissed that a whole fuckton of people have an opinion about it.

Moral Of the Story:  Don’t tell a fuckton of people that you’re pregnant unless you want a fuckton of opinions about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 2:32 PM
So you mom told your ex where you were a few weeks ago and you got pregnant then? Why did you sleep with him if you didn't even want him to find you?

Edit *Nevermind I read that wrong, sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 2:35 PM
That’s why I didn’t want to tell him but I am to the point I don’t care anymore, plus my aunt and uncle told me last night that they think he is going to losing his rights If they understood correctly. And if does I would think that mean s he has no say over this baby either.

Quoting Kellyjude1:

So sorry for what you are going through.  If you plan on not keeping your baby, please know the father will have his rights.  You both need to be in agreement for adoption.  I hope things get better for you.  Keeping negativity out of your life and welcoming positivity is a good thing.   

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 2:39 PM
Well the father does deserve to know about the baby, he has rights too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 2:43 PM
I'm having a very difficult time understanding what you're saying. Please edit and make it more understandable. I'd love to help but I don't know where to start.
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 2:46 PM
You did the right thing cutting them out and blocking them. Can I ask the back story with the ex?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)