Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Then kick his a$$ out!! UPDATED

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies
OMG. I love my sister, but sometimes she can be such a pain. She's the type of woman that cannot, and I repeat CANNOT be single. She's been married 3 times and always has another man within weeks of splitting up with the previous husband. Her second ex husband was sleeping on her couch when she moved her 3rd ex husband in. Now, she's living with potential husband number 4. They met off a dating site and within a month, she was moving in with him, dragging her young son with her. He has 4 kids from a previous relationship that ended in a bitter divorce just before the mom overdosed on heroin. Lovely. The oldest two boys have a serious drug problem, one fresh off probation and the other in an in-patient rehab facility. The one just off probation has been staying with my sister, her "fiance", his two youngest (15 and 12), and her son for the last few weeks. He swore he was clean and they said it was a condition of him staying there. Well, my sister has been finding needles all over, her cotton balls and tampons have been coming up missing, and the guy just won't contribute anything, no chores or anything. I told her that she needs to kick him out. He's in his twenties and should be on his own anyway, plus he's obviously not clean. I told her there are otc drug testing kits at Walgreens so go pick one up, tell the kid to either take it or get out. It's that easy. She's feeling like it's "not her place" and I said, "Look, my nephew is there and if you don't, I will."

Am I being too bitchy or is she being too "soft"? We have a history of drugs and the problems they bring. Our mother was a baaaaaad drug and alcohol freak and we both vowed not to let that around our kids. Now, she is and it pisses me off. My nephew doesn't deserve to have to deal with this. He's only 9 years old!!

EDIT:
Because apparently, people won't read through the replies, I'll put this here. The cps offices here in my town are total crap. Outside of office hours, unless the child is in imminent danger, they won't do anything until they open up Monday through Friday 8 am until 5 pm. Even if I call right now, nothing will happen until Monday. If I call, I'd like to talk to a person, not a voice mail, so I know it's being taken seriously. I'm giving my sister and her fiance until Sunday evening. From what I've seen, the syringe part that was found was just the end with the stopper, not the actual needle. My sister has been texting the fiance and they are planning to go ahead with the purchasing of a drug test and forcing him to take it or leave. I'm satisfied thus far, we will see what happens when the kid is faced with the choice.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2017 at 6:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OhSara87
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 6:23 PM
I feel bad for her ds! Yes they should kick him out and report him to the police
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 6:26 PM
bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd call CPS. Her young child shouldn't be able to find needles and drugs in the house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 6:29 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 6:30 PM
Call CPS on my own sister? I mean, I will if I have to. I'm pissed that it's gone on this long, but just jump on the CPS bandwagon?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'd call CPS. Her young child shouldn't be able to find needles and drugs in the house.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 21, 2017 at 6:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, she’s right. It’s not her place. If her boyfriend is going to allow it, maybe she should move.
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 6:32 PM
So much this

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'd call CPS. Her young child shouldn't be able to find needles and drugs in the house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 6:33 PM
He's kept telling her that it's her house, too, or what not. They've been living together since June. If it's obvious that the kid is back on the drugs when it was the only real condition of him moving in, shouldn't that null and void the agreement?

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Well, she’s right. It’s not her place. If her boyfriend is going to allow it, maybe she should move.
Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 6:34 PM
Or just keep letting your nephew be exposed to hepatitis and Aids.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Call CPS on my own sister? I mean, I will if I have to. I'm pissed that it's gone on this long, but just jump on the CPS bandwagon?

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 21, 2017 at 6:35 PM
It should but again, it’s really not her place. She needs to make decisions for herself & her child.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He's kept telling her that it's her house, too, or what not. They've been living together since June. If it's obvious that the kid is back on the drugs when it was the only real condition of him moving in, shouldn't that null and void the agreement?

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Well, she’s right. It’s not her place. If her boyfriend is going to allow it, maybe she should move.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)