Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A**hole.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
What’s your best, “my child is an asshole” moment?

My husband was in the bathroom during a road trip at a supermarket when our 4 year old daughter said “hey, you’re not my mommy” as a police officer was walking by.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2017 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 7:38 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 7:42 PM
I told my daughter she couldn't have another snack. She proceeded to raise her voice saying I just wanted her to starve.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:07 PM
😂

Quoting Anonymous 2: I told my daughter she couldn't have another snack. She proceeded to raise her voice saying I just wanted her to starve.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:10 PM
One day we went to visit my brother and sil. On the way back I realized I left my bottle there and said, "well dang. Guess I'll just have to get another." A little while later my 5yr old got mad because I wouldn't stop for ice cream and said, "I'm glad you left you bottle at uncles." I called her a jerk and we still laugh about it. She didn't get ice cream either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:51 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:57 AM
While learning drugs are bad at school. And of course cigarettes are a drug. My then 5 year old tell the neighborhood cop I do drugs!! Needless to say I quit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:03 AM

My most trustworthy, docile, responsible son threw a huge party while dh & I were gone for a weekend. The only reason I know is because there were picture of my house on instagram.

Gotta look out for the quiet ones, man.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:13 AM
Lmao. Yes you do.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

My most trustworthy, docile, responsible son threw a huge party while dh & I were gone for a weekend. The only reason I know is because there were picture of my house on instagram.

Gotta look out for the quiet ones, man.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:13 AM
😂

Quoting Anonymous 4: While learning drugs are bad at school. And of course cigarettes are a drug. My then 5 year old tell the neighborhood cop I do drugs!! Needless to say I quit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 22, 2017 at 9:16 AM

ugh I would be so mad if my child said that to a cop lol

Quoting Anonymous 4: While learning drugs are bad at school. And of course cigarettes are a drug. My then 5 year old tell the neighborhood cop I do drugs!! Needless to say I quit.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)