Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DD refuses to go to here dads because she doesnt want to be around SM

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies

SM played a scare prank on DD. She is a bit jumpy and she doesnt like scary things or scary movies at all. SM filmed her daughter dressed up in a scary clown mask jump out and scare DD. 

DD was not happy about it. She said she almosted peed herself. She thought she was home alone and it was night time. Last year we had issues with clowns and there have been more strange things this years involving them

SM and her daughter thought it was hilarious. DD saw that they filmed it. She asked them to delete it. My ex even told them to but they didnt even though SM apologized and promised she would delete it. They uploaded it to a fails youtube. 

DD step sister even started sending the link around so now a bunch of people at school have seen it and are making fun of her. 

She doesnt want to be anywhere near SM or her step sister. She said the prank was bad enough but to put it online when they promised they would delete it was not okay. She feels that it was extremely disrespectful and obviously malicious

My ex is trying to tell her that she can just ignore them when she is there but she said she doesnt want to spend a large part of her life ignoring people. I feel for my ex because he isnt the one that she wants to avoid but I am also not going to force her to go there. It is a hard situation for him and DD. The worst part is SM and her daughter dont even seem to feel bad at all. They laugh any time it is brought up 

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 21, 2017 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tklrcl2014
by Gold Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 8:59 PM
8 moms liked this

Your ex should kick out both the SM and the SD. His kid comes first, especially in this instance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:00 PM
Why do you call her your Sd in the title...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:00 PM

I honestly think he is thinking about it but he would have to legally evict SM I am pretty sure 

Quoting tklrcl2014:

Your ex should kick out both the SM and the SD. His kid comes first, especially in this instance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:02 PM

Autocorrect. I already fixed it 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why do you call her your Sd in the title...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Related image

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:02 PM
Sure it did lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Autocorrect. I already fixed it 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why do you call her your Sd in the title...

Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:03 PM
5 moms liked this
O have never said this on her before.....But seriously this was posted last October. Word for word
andreamarie
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:03 PM
1 mom liked this
This is cruel no matter who did it. I couldn't live with people like that.
That said if the house or lease is in stepmoms name, he needs to leave.

Quoting tklrcl2014:

alexmom529
by Platinum Member on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:04 PM
This was posted last year
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 21, 2017 at 9:05 PM

how freakin ridiculous!

Quoting tklrcl2014:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)