Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does your husband ever...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 58 Replies

call you names, tell you what he thinks you're like, labels you, then when confronted, tells you that you think too much, or acts the next day like nothing ever happened?

Well he is a bigtime beer drinker pot smoker. No excuse for calling me bitch, whore, psycho, greedy, douchebag, etc through the years.

He may be treating me better today, but what about tomorrow? he wants me to go away with him for a whole week, stay in a stuffy old camper while he keeps me awake all nihgt up on his phone, playing videos on it pretty loud, getting up every now and then, shuffling around, etc.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention his hissy fits most mornings, where he'll throw something down on the floor wthether that be food clothes, recyclables, etc and just leaves it there. and he doesnt clean up his dog's piss from the floor, but instead just throws one of the good washcloths or whatever he finds over the piss puddle and just leaves it there. no, for fucks sake, im not going with him.

Wondering if he is bipolar.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:17 AM
No, i would not stay with someone who abuses me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this
We would be divorced
ReaIisticbeauti
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:20 AM
Never
Proud-mama-05
by Gold Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:20 AM
No, because my husband isnโ€™t an asshole. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:23 AM
Oh he sounds Rude and dirty. I wouldn't go and I wouldn't put up with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:27 AM
That is an abusive husband and you are tolerating his shit. Plan for a future without him.
Madeyemoody
by Constant vigilance on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:28 AM
No not like that. If we are playing around I might call him a dick and he might call me an asshole but we are joking and not serious. I have the sweetest husband ever that just face timed me to wake me up because heโ€™s on a job site and didnโ€™t get to see me this morning โค๏ธ Nothing like a โ€œgood morning beautiful, I bought you a coffee and left it in the kitchen for youโ€ to start your day off right
Johnsmom5892
by Hope on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:28 AM
No I wouldnโ€™t be married to someone like that.
readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:32 AM
That must make you feel horrible everyday-he is not a caring husband. No one needs that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 22, 2017 at 8:35 AM
Never. I wouldn't be married to a person like that
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)