Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My aunt called me a b****

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 99 Replies
I don't do much on Facebook. I post occasionally and it's mostly pics of my kids and other non controversial things like that. I do have a few more controversial options that I very rarely ever post about but occasionally I will. I do it so others will see it and, maybe, learn something or be persuaded or whatever my motive is. My motive is never, and will never be, to create or have drama on my Facebook (That's what mc is for!). Any comments trying to start a debate or drama I will delete promptly. I will not engage on Facebook at all, ever. I will simply delete the comment and move on.
My aunt commented something on a post I made that I didn't want on there so I deleted it. She wrote another comment which I also deleted. I didn't say anything rude or do anything except delete the comment. Now she's saying I'm a bitch because I did that to her on Facebook and told me that it's disrespectful like ignoring her in person. I told her I simply refuse to have drama on my Facebook, that it wasn't personal and I would do it to anyone who tried to debate or argue with me on there. She said I shouldn't post controversial opinions then. I told her I can post whatever I want because it's my Facebook and I can also delete any comments I don't want on my Facebook. She says I'm wrong, idgaf.
So much for avoiding drama.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

block her and be done..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:29 PM
This happened in real life, not on Facebook. The Facebook thing happened yesterday and she was at my mom's house today when I went over there.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

block her and be done..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:36 PM

I would tell her I might be a bitch but it's My facebook page and what's her excuse for being a bitch.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:38 PM
4 moms liked this
Reason number 3753653685367 I will never have a fb page, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:40 PM
2 moms liked this
Right? I've done good with the no drama thing for years up till this lol.

Quoting Sassy762: Reason number 3753653685367 I will never have a fb page, lol
propswife
by on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:42 PM

Just put her in a Facebook group that doesn't get to see everything.  She won't know that she's blocked from things and you won't have to delete her posts because she won't see the opinion eliciting stuff.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:43 PM
1 mom liked this
She is kinda of right. You know what your posting is controversial and people will post their opinions. What is the point of your post then? I have a rule that I refuse to post anything controversial, that’s how drama starts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:46 PM
My point is to persuade, inform, educate, etc. I don't need a debate, I'm just trying to share another pov. If anyone else doesn't like it they can keep scrolling.

Quoting Anonymous 3: She is kinda of right. You know what your posting is controversial and people will post their opinions. What is the point of your post then? I have a rule that I refuse to post anything controversial, that’s how drama starts.
Mrs.Opinionated
by BigMouthBabe😘 on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:48 PM
You’re not avoiding drama by deleting comments though. I see your intentions, but you are creating drama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 22, 2017 at 10:51 PM
It's never been a problem until now. Actually, it's not really even a problem now. She can feel however she wants, I really don't care. I won't engage on Facebook or in real life with her about this again. If she tries I'll simply walk away or ignore her. I've said my piece and that's that. If she's still upset after this then that's all on her and that's her drama to deal with, not mine.
I only brought it here because it was something interesting (yes my life is so boring that this is interesting lol) that happened today and I figured I'd see how many agreed with me and how many agree with my aunt.

Quoting Mrs.Opinionated: You’re not avoiding drama by deleting comments though. I see your intentions, but you are creating drama.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)