Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

**** you *itches ETA* **ETA..shortened...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies

I work with all women...and at the moment, all but 2 can go fucking pound sand.

Schedule bull shit.

We now have 2 day/night rotators. New hires the most recent started in Feb of this year,she's Sarah. The other started the year before,she's Jane. Well,there's a 3rd who's SUPPOSED to rotate, but never has she started 2 years ago.The fact she doesn't roate actually is a benefit, and honestly, I don't care. 

We have 4 permanent night staff, 2 work set schedules, one works Sun/Mon/Tue the other Fri/Sat. Then there's me and another nurse who HAVE to be able to get our shifts in.she's Alice.

When Sarah started there were all sorts of issues with the schedule. Alice suggested a "pre-draft-draft" for the time, since our old director put the next 4 week draft out with only 2 weeks left in the current schedule. 

This is why Alice suggested it:

1st, our dept never had rotators, and there were 'bugs' we had to work out.

2. Alice and I weren't able to get our time in and Sarah and Jane ended up having to move their time around-I guess this became an issue to whine over. Alice got pissed one month and when it happened to me I got pissed. Alice thought a pre-draft-draft would help.

Days jumped on board  and Alice got stabbed in the back by one of the day girls. So no more pre-draft-draft. 

We got a new director, so the draft comes out earlier..so ok fine. This seemed to have worked out. 

Last month, Alice didn't finish the 4th week of the draft, and all hell broke loose. Sarah texted me, asking if I knew what Alice was going to work the 4th week,  the new director wanted to take the draft and finish it. I told Sarah I had no idea and she should call Alice at home, she's on the next night, could the director take the draft Monday? Never heard from Sarah again.I guess, Alice, came in the next night to a shit storm of sticky notes and one of the set schedule girls' time was going to be moved. 

So for the next draft, Alice put her time on a calendar sheet, she was off for several days and didn't want another shit storm. Alice told me this, so I paid it no mind. 

I came back to eveyone else having filled out one of these calendar sheets while I was off. The new 4 week draft was in, and Alice and I worked on that, so I never filled out the fucking calendar sheet. 

I was supposedly the cunt-tastc douche that caused the need for the pre-draft draft..and I'm it again?  

Wait...what? I asked her 'when did this become a thing?" "last time I was here, it was only Alice's in and she did it because of the shit storm the last month...if it became a thing whey didn't anyone let me know?"

So the Sun/Mon/Tue girl says to me, "All I know is you're the only one who didn't do one..and well, it doesn't look good." 

LOOK GOOD? For fucking what?? If the new people want to make this calendar sheet a 'thing' to do, then fine, but FUCKING COMMUNICATE IT TO EVERYONE. 

People suck.

ETA* I attempted to make this brief, but when I did, it didn't make any sense. Sorry.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vee606
by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:34 AM
3 moms liked this
That was not brief
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:36 AM
2 moms liked this
Not at all. Lol

Quoting Vee606: That was not brief
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:36 AM
2 moms liked this

Fuck if that's brief..........Im the sanest woman in this group and we all know that isn't true, lol

Cliff notes please

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:37 AM
Yeah I couldn't finish this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:37 AM

No it wasn't my apologies. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I know, I meant for it to be brief, but when it was it made no sense. 

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Not at all. Lol

Vee606
by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:39 AM
1 mom liked this
No problem. Care to edit with a VERY condensed version?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

No it wasn't my apologies. 

Sunkissed82
by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Watch me whip, watch me nae nae.

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:40 AM
1 mom liked this
Scheduling issues that were mostly caused by someone else but got blamed on op. And people suck.

Quoting Sassy762:

Fuck if that's brief..........Im the sanest woman in this group and we all know that isn't true, lol

Cliff notes please

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Not sure how to cliff notes this. Because when I did, the background became necessary. 

Apparently, I was the cunt-tastic douch because I got pissed I couldn't get my shifts in, and then someone decided that the calendar sheets were the new way of doing a 'pre-draft-draft" and I'm the cunt tastic douche again because I didn't do one. 

I was off for 6 days. 

That's the cliff notes but you kinda need the whole story

Quoting Sassy762:

Cliff notes please

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)