Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh for f***s sake really??? *facebook BS*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
Was scrolling through my news feed and one of my friends copied and pasted this:

Because why not--
Let's play 13 Reasons Why 💔😞 if I say 'no tape' then you haven't hurt me.❤❤ if I say 'welcome to your tape' then you have to figure out what you've done to me... Comment your name🌸🌸🌸

Fucking really??? This doesn't seem like a terrible idea at all.

She's not even a teenager, this is an adult playing this damn "game". How fucking juvenile.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VegetaPrincess
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:38 AM
I'd just unfriend that person.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:39 AM
I'm embarrassed for her. Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:39 AM
I've considered it. I mean she's a sweet person, but she's a moron sometimes.

Quoting VegetaPrincess: I'd just unfriend that person.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:41 AM
I don't even understand what most of that means. 13 people comment? I don't get it. Why would someone want to play a game like this though? You hurt my feelings, figure out how/why yourself. Wtf? If you have a problem with someone tell them and hash it out. How fucking immature.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:42 AM
Did you watch/do you know the premise of 13 reasons why?

Quoting Anonymous 3: I don't even understand what most of that means. 13 people comment? I don't get it. Why would someone want to play a game like this though? You hurt my feelings, figure out how/why yourself. Wtf? If you have a problem with someone tell them and hash it out. How fucking immature.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:43 AM
No. I don't have tv. That must be why. What's up with the tape?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Did you watch/do you know the premise of 13 reasons why?

Quoting Anonymous 3: I don't even understand what most of that means. 13 people comment? I don't get it. Why would someone want to play a game like this though? You hurt my feelings, figure out how/why yourself. Wtf? If you have a problem with someone tell them and hash it out. How fucking immature.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:45 AM

I have to admit, I have no idea what any of this means? What does she want people to do?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:46 AM
There's a Netflix series where a high school girl records 13 tapes, each of them about a different classmate and what they did to hurt her and contribute to her committing suicide. She then entrusts them to another classmate to make sure all people concerned get to listen to all the tapes, including their own, so they know that it's "their fault" she killed herself. Each tape begins with some sort of situational intro, followed by [insert name here] welcome to your tape.

Quoting Anonymous 3: No. I don't have tv. That must be why. What's up with the tape?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Did you watch/do you know the premise of 13 reasons why?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:46 AM
^

Quoting Anonymous 4:

I have to admit, I have no idea what any of this means? What does she want people to do?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:59 AM

Ok, sorry, I just read it. That's messed up and not a game, I would probably unfriend her. I've never heard of that show either, but don't think I could watch it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: ^
Quoting Anonymous 4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)