Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Fresh Start

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I have made alot of mistakes in my life with, friends, career and education. I want to take my DH and kids and move somewhere and start again. New friends, new jobs and begin school again.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:59 AM
So you want to run away and take your family with you. Why not face and fix your mistakes ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:02 AM
How do you fix 15 years of bad decisions? Do people honestly want to hear sorry now?

Quoting Anonymous 2: So you want to run away and take your family with you. Why not face and fix your mistakes ?
Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:14 AM
No one wants to just hear β€œsorry”. Remember, actions speak louder than words. You start with sorry and back it up with actions. Admit your mistakes and move on. Some won’t accept it regardless but others will. Running away simply changes the scenery.
VegetaPrincess
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:24 AM
People on here will freak out about it but to normal people moving isn't that big of a deal. Most people do it at some point.

I've moved several times in my life so I guess I'm a horrible coward who constantly runs away to these bitches. LOL oh well.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 6:20 AM

Are your reasons for moving the same as Ops ?

Quoting VegetaPrincess: People on here will freak out about it but to normal people moving isn't that big of a deal. Most people do it at some point. I've moved several times in my life so I guess I'm a horrible coward who constantly runs away to these bitches. LOL oh well.

lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 6:21 AM

OP when will you stop running ? How about stay where you are with jobs and a home. Start making better choices and try making new friends. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 6:28 AM
There's nothing wrong with moving if you think you'd be happier living somewhere else. Some of these women are dramatic about moving, and it makes me wonder if they're the ones stuck in the same shit town their whole lives. Lol
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Oct. 23, 2017 at 6:30 AM

What kind of mistakes are you talking about?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 6:30 AM
Colorado is beautiful
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 6:36 AM

I want to do the same thing. I wouldn't do it though because my kids love their school and friends and sports so I am just going to wait until they are older and out of high school and move. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)