Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wtf happened? Was it what I did? Or just not attracted

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 181 Replies
I'm feeling really rejected... idk if I just don't look like my pics or if this guys just a jerk. A mutual friend wanted me to meet his best friend we texted and he called every day for about a month because he lived out of town

Friday he came in town... We went out to dinner.. thought we had a good time. He was supposed to go to a party after I was like ok have fun he said why don't u come with me? I didn't want to byt he insisted

When we got there I saw a guy there who was friebnds w a relative who betrayed me so it killed my whole vibe and after being standiffish for a while I abruptly told him I was leaving. To make a long story short a few years ago my cousins friend ruffied me at a club and despite me ending up in the hospital and getting drug tested positive she defended that friend and said I was lying

Well today he texted me and says he liked talking to me but after meeting me " he feels we want different things."

Ok but if he wasn't attracted why invite me to the party? I know I acted weird at the party but I'm hurt by the brush off

Nothing I can do but I'm feeling so rejected

UPDATE: I sent him a short text with explanation of why I reacted that way he didn't respond
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:14 PM
😥I'm so sorry.
mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:15 PM
21 moms liked this
If you behaved like a jerk you shouldn't be surprised that he's not begging for a second date.
ZamilyMom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:15 PM
12 moms liked this
Your fault for not explaining the situation to him. If I were him, I wouldn't want to continue dating someone who was being standoffish at a party and then left me there abruptly without saying why.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this
He probably sees you as dramatic. I would have to know what this betrayal was before I concur.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:16 PM
Sounds like you gave off the uninterested vibes and he just responded
JustKeepsmoving
by 5 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:16 PM
3 moms liked this
You acted weird.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:17 PM

You were weird and acting rude at party. I wouldn't want to deal with that either. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I should've said why totally agree. Just seeing that relatives best friend made me so upset it took all I could to not start crying right there. I wish I could've explained to him instead of getting the brush off this morning I really liked him a lot

Quoting ZamilyMom: Your fault for not explaining the situation to him. If I were him, I wouldn't want to continue dating someone who was being standoffish at a party and then left me there abruptly without saying why.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:18 PM
4 moms liked this
You acted like a teenage drama queen and ruined your date.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2017 at 12:19 PM
My cousins friend ruffied me at a club a few years ago. Seeing the friend brought back memories. She stood up for her friend even tho I went to the emergency room and everything. It hurt me so bad it took a year to Stop thinking about it

Quoting Anonymous 3: He probably sees you as dramatic. I would have to know what this betrayal was before I concur.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)