Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O of kids clothes

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:32 PM
  • 81 Replies
1 mom liked this
Am I the only one who just tosses their kids old clothes
by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:33 PM
2 moms liked this

I throw anything stained or gross looking away.

luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:33 PM
For the most part I do too.

Some I might keep and some I offer up, especially if it’s still in excellent condition.
mompam
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:34 PM
I hope so!
Franny76
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:34 PM
I want too but I feel bad . So I donate.
SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:35 PM
I throw away anything that is stained or does not look in relatively new condition. Some stuff I put away some stuff I give away. My son's clothes for example I always give them to my cousin's little boy because my son is 5 years old and I don't have any other boys. Even if I got pregnant today which is unlikely but even if I did and even if it was a boy by the time that boy could wear my son size 5 clothes it's going to be old and Faded because of how long it's been
SAHMJC
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:35 PM
I throw away anything that is stained or does not look in relatively new condition. Some stuff I put away some stuff I give away. My son's clothes for example I always give them to my cousin's little boy because my son is 5 years old and I don't have any other boys. Even if I got pregnant today which is unlikely but even if I did and even if it was a boy by the time that boy could wear my son size 5 clothes it's going to be old and Faded because of how long it's been
ColieO
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:36 PM
I donate everything I can. I toss the nasty stuff.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:37 PM
Throwing them is such a waste. I donate everything that’s wearable. If it’s stained or has holes and it’s t-shirt material I cut it up to clean with.
LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:37 PM

I Love to donate clothes. If I don't need them I know there is someone who can use them. I keep certain shirts that they wore alot that was their favorite and as long as it's not socks, underwear or something with a stain I donate. Kids need clothes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 2:37 PM
I try to pass along my kids hand me downs,i have plenty of friends with younger kids than mine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)