Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I saw a guy with a tattoo on his face today

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies

And I just wanted to stop him and ask WHY?

Why would you tattoo your FACE? 

Can someone explain this to me? 

I saw him while walking down the street and while everyone else I encountered made eye contact and said good morning, this loser had his face mostly hidden by a . . . bandana?  I'm not sure . . . he also had a hoodie over his face.  I suppose I should have been afraid of him but he was walking a dog and I just thought . . . what a weirdo.

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:05 PM
There was a guy at work that had tattoos all over his face. No clue why?

He was a burnt out druggie.
Reading.Rainbow
by Mad Martigan on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:05 PM

Why do you think you should have been afraid of him ?

helenperuse
by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:07 PM
Speaking of life choices. :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:08 PM

Because he didn't make eye contact and say hello like a normal person and he looked like he was hiding his face. 

There is certain normal social behavior and he did not exhibit any of it.  And I was alone and a face-tattoo person seems like a scary person without good common sense.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:10 PM
He probably would've said "because I fucking wanted to". I mean seriously, is it any of your business and does it affect your life in ANY WAY? Sometimes you need to ask yourself.
ELKmountain.mom
by Peepers on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:11 PM

I know a man with tattoos on his face and hates them. It was a period in his life when he was in gangs and dealing with a lot of bad life choices. 

He said people dont treat him human but he is the nicest guy. He is turning his life around and a really neat person. I can see why he would hide though if he felt HE would be judged. Kind of ironic when you think of how they are feeling verse how they come off. 

Never asked why his face, just ran out of space else where I guess.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I try real hard not to make eyecontact so people dont speak o me

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Because he didn't make eye contact and say hello like a normal person and he looked like he was hiding his face. 

There is certain normal social behavior and he did not exhibit any of it.  And I was alone and a face-tattoo person seems like a scary person without good common sense.

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this
He probably didn't make eye contact because he's tired of people judging him and calling him a loser.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:21 PM
1 mom liked this
He probably didn't make eye contact because of assholes like you judging him.
My DH cousin has tattoos everywhere as does his wife yet they are some of the kindest, gentlest people I know.
Unlike your snobby ass.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Reading.Rainbow:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 3:22 PM

Tattoo's are trashy and it speaks volumes about the person that you are.  TRASHY

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)