Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your kids doing for Halloween? πŸŽƒπŸ‘»

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies
How many people still go trick or treating with their kids? I always had to work on Halloween, and my kids went with their grandparents the past 5 years,
This year Im finally off, and they don’t even want to go. Boooooo

What are you doing this year for Halloween? How old are your kids?
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Left.Right.Left
by Gold Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:29 PM
They're 4&5, we are trick or treating!
Libby22
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:30 PM
We are trunk or treating Sunday and trick or treating on Halloween! We did the Udvar Hazy Air & Scare last Saturday.
mom-x-2
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:33 PM

Mine are 10 & 11. We are going trick or treating in my aunts neighborhood. Well this year they said I can stay back at the fire while they go:)

highlandmum
by Spunky on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:35 PM

Trick or treating is huge here.  My youngest is going, my oldest is working, and my middle one is dressing up and handing out the candy.  We do not get many children as we are on a small street with no sidewalks but the main street here can get over 250 children.

Stephd710
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:35 PM
I get off in time to take them. We are going to visit my grandparents at the nursing home and then do the downtown walk.
CotterpinDoozer
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:37 PM

My kids are six and three so we're going trick or treating. It's the first year for the three year old.

helenperuse
by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:38 PM
11 and 14. Transgender. I'm going to drop them off in a neighborhood somewhere this year.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:39 PM
Our Town's Main Street closes down and all of the businesses hand out candy, so that's what we do every year. And then we get home in time to hand out candy for the trick or treaters who go around house to house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:40 PM
My kids are 8, 6 and 4. We will be going Trick or treating on monday. Then on Tuesday which is Halloween while the kids are at school I will eat their candy and watch scary movies all day and then eat either chili or pizza for supper and afterwards watch a scary movie marathon with the kids and eat popcorn!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:40 PM
11ds, 9dd, & 7dd. Trick or treating as Jason, female Edward scissor hands, and a bloody (maybe zombie?) Nurse.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)