Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worse Than First World Problems

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:41 PM
  • 88 Replies

You know, those things that are a problem for you but others see it as you having it sweet.  I’ll go first.

There are a lot of brands of mascara that I can’t wear because a single coat makes my lashes so long they sweep the insides of my reading and sun glasses.

by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I wish I had that problem! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Mine are like that without mascara. I flipping hate it. Especially if I cry. I end up needing to clean my glasses because of the streaks
MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Like I said, it’s even worse than just a regular first world problem, LOL.

Quoting ShesSoUnusual:

I wish I had that problem! 

MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:08 PM

IKR?  

Quoting Anonymous 1: Mine are like that without mascara. I flipping hate it. Especially if I cry. I end up needing to clean my glasses because of the streaks

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I don’t know how to do makeup 😑 I’d like to get into it but I don’t even know where to start. Just some leyeshadow and liner really
Starz6802
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Me neither. I try but it never looks as beautiful as whatever I’m trying copy

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: I don’t know how to do makeup 😑 I’d like to get into it but I don’t even know where to start. Just some leyeshadow and liner really
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:12 PM
1 mom liked this
I can't decide if I should keep my almost 3 year old at his current preschool or send him to the 3/4s program at the private school his older brother attends. It would be nice to have them on the same schedule, but it's about 20k per year less to keep him at the current place. Since he doesn't start until 9, I don't get to do yoga followed by spin on Mondays and Wednesdays so I do far too little yoga.

Either way he will start there in the 4/5s class since that makes up 2/3rds of the kindergarten class.
MenopauseManiac
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Start off with mascara and a natural, everyday lipstick.  Use a CC cream instead of morning moisturizer.  Then add in liner when you’re comfortable with that.

Quoting Pink.Sunshine: I don’t know how to do makeup 😑 I’d like to get into it but I don’t even know where to start. Just some leyeshadow and liner really

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
You should see dhs eyelashes and ds’s
Damn_Pixi
by Morgie on Oct. 23, 2017 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

lol my DH has that problem (like his lashes hit his glasses not the mascara part.... but I would like to see just how awesomely riduclous they would be with mascara on) 

Me? I have to use this shit that has two steps just make it look like my little blone lashes are really there. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)