Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Honestly . . .

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 82 Replies

On a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being the highest, how happy are you in your marriage? How old are you?

Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 24, 2017 at 4:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 24, 2017 at 5:01 AM
I’m at an 8. DH and I are both 34 and we’ve been married for 11 years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 24, 2017 at 5:08 AM

What do you think makes you at an 8 and not more?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I’m at an 8. DH and I are both 34 and we’ve been married for 11 years.

VegetaPrincess
by Platinum Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 5:26 AM
I'd say a 9. I'm really happy but I don't like absolutes so I'd never say 10. Just like I don't like to say always or never most of the time.

I'm 37, he's 36. We've been married 17 years.
GaleJ
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 5:31 AM
I would say that we are usually at 9.75 but there are days when I might not be willing to give a rating. After almost forty-five years of marriage I think we are doing quite well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 24, 2017 at 5:33 AM
I would say 8-9 ,I'm 42 been married 20 yrs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 24, 2017 at 5:36 AM

6, 39 and married 11 years but together 20 years.

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Oct. 24, 2017 at 5:37 AM
1 mom liked this
10. I am very happy. Sure we have had our rough patches, but we are in a great place.we will be married 20yrs in January.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Oct. 24, 2017 at 5:37 AM
Eleven....marriage is the easiest part of my life, I am forty four, he will be fifty Thursday. We have been married twenty five years.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 24, 2017 at 6:02 AM
I’m very happy there’s just more stress which is through no fault of DH. He’s a LEO(law enforcement officer)and got hurt in the line of duty at work right before school ended. He injured his lower back and his whole right leg all the way down to his foot so he can’t help out around the house like he used to. We are waiting on worker’s comp to approve surgery and who knows how long that will take. His recovery alone will be at least 8-12 weeks(before he can start physical therapy) which will be past Christmas at this point. It’s been a new normal for me having DH home and it does take some time getting used to. I’m not saying that I don’t love having him home more, it just sucks that he’s hurt. We had to cancel two vacations that we had planned over the summer. Thankfully our children were okay with it.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

What do you think makes you at an 8 and not more?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I�m at an 8. DH and I are both 34 and we�ve been married for 11 years.

mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Oct. 24, 2017 at 6:03 AM

I'm 42 as is Dh. We have been married for almost 22 years ( Dec). 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)