Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To the lady who caused the birthday invite ban...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 75 Replies
18 moms liked this
I wish that you would go buy pizza for your daughter's class and say it's for everybody BUT the girl who made the fake invite.

Since an unbelievable amount of responders bitched about inviting someone they don't want and have every right to use the school to do so, calling your child an entitled snowflake, should have NO problem with this. Since they all teach their kids not everyone has to be included.

EVEN THOUGH you stated that a rule was broken JUST to humiliate your daughter. Tit for tat since she wants to play that game. Those mothers seem to think it's ok to not invite her since she "intentionally" lost the class a pizza party.
Posted by Anonymous on Oct. 26, 2017 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2017 at 5:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Eh that girl shouldn't of handed out the invites at school then there wouldnt be a ban or that girl couldn't have "gotten hurt feelings"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2017 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Seems simple enough. But there were many moms calling the rule sstupid and they could do it if they want.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Eh that girl shouldn't of handed out the invites at school then there wouldnt be a ban or that girl couldn't have "gotten hurt feelings"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Oct. 26, 2017 at 5:54 PM
There's no way in hell my kids inviting his whole class so I'll personally message or mail the invites

Quoting Anonymous 1: Seems simple enough. But there were many moms calling the rule sstupid and they could do it if they want.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Eh that girl shouldn't of handed out the invites at school then there wouldnt be a ban or that girl couldn't have "gotten hurt feelings"
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Oct. 26, 2017 at 5:56 PM
2 moms liked this
The rule is stupid.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Seems simple enough. But there were many moms calling the rule sstupid and they could do it if they want.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Oct. 26, 2017 at 5:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Its amazing how many adults want to act like children to me.
VegetaPrincess
by Platinum Member on Oct. 26, 2017 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Who does that shit anyways? There were no rules about it when I was a kid but the only person who publicly handed out invitations and made a show of it was the class cunt who had this whore mother who seemed to want all the little boys to be attracted to her. She creeped me out in elementary school. Looked like a scary clown hooker.

They were a joke. People tolerated them because they had money but everyone knew they had no class.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Oct. 26, 2017 at 6:00 PM
It's amazing how many mothers complain about school being in their children's lives and controlling when they send their child to school with their personal lives. "My kids can invite whoever they want, my kid can use their cell phone, my kid can wear what they want, my kid doesn't have to do homework."

Don't send your kid to a school where they have rules. Keep them home and make your own rules.

Quoting AliKatAK47: The rule is stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Oct. 26, 2017 at 6:09 PM

what did I miss??????

HOT4TCHR
by Gold Member on Oct. 26, 2017 at 6:19 PM

This seems reasonable.

Don't text while driving.

---Janice---

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Oct. 26, 2017 at 6:22 PM
9 moms liked this
I think a lot of moms in that post don’t get that the rule simply states you can’t hand out invites AT SCHOOL. No one is banned from throwing a party and sending out invites. Why is that bad? Ffs we live in an age of smart phones, FB, Instagram, etc. Invite whoever the F you want OUTSIDE of school.

As for the prank, the girls who did that are pure TRASH,
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)