Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cafemom founder didnt intend for this to be a cyber bullying site!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 232 Replies
22 moms liked this
Okay i was watching on some news channel and it was talking about cafe mom site years ago and this site was founded by a man who when his wife was pregnant with their child she didn't have anyone to talk to about it so he created cafemom.

Well I am sure most of you have noticed no matter what the topic someone will be nasty. it could be as innocent as someone asking what is better coke or pepsi. Of as sad as someone having a miscarriage. Someone will be a bully.

I came on here for support when I was scared because I just found out my dh and I were expecting our third. And someone told me I hope you have a miscarriage! I was scared and needed support not a bully. And when I did have a miscarriage with my 4th all I got was people calling me a troll and calling me nasty names. I was at my lowest and this site kicked me while I was down.

This site was not intended to be a cyber bullying site. It was supposed to be a support and advice group for moms. This site needs a good scrubbing of members. Delete and kick out all bullies, trolls and name calling then this would be a much better site all around.
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 8, 2017 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 8, 2017 at 10:02 PM
16 moms liked this

I couldn't agree with you more. The callousness, the immaturity, the haughtiness, the arrogance, the scoffing, the mocking, the lambasting, the opposition, etc, is a reflection of the low class character that permeates this website. When I read the words that get written here, I know it is an indicator of what is in their heart. These people need prayer and they need it badly. They don't see it that way though. Some people come here specifically to put others down and make a sport of it. How sad. I do pray for those here who don't have eyes to see the error of their ways, and have stayed stuck in a realm of living that is cheap and shallow at best.

Anyone who responds back using the description just mentioned above, they are validating that what was just shared is accurate.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Nov. 8, 2017 at 10:05 PM
9 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Nov. 8, 2017 at 10:06 PM
6 moms liked this

There are plenty of support forums here on cafe mom.  Mom Confessions is not a support forum.  People expect trolls on MC and respond accordingly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 8, 2017 at 10:06 PM
4 moms liked this
Nickelodeon may have a website for you.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Nov. 8, 2017 at 10:07 PM
7 moms liked this
Then he shouldn’t have allowed anonypussy posting....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 8, 2017 at 10:07 PM
2 moms liked this
A lot of these women are mentally ill. If you don't like it you're going to have to leave. The crazies aren't going anywhere. People irl don't want anything to do with them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 8, 2017 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Image result for bullies on cafemom memes

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 8, 2017 at 10:08 PM
4 moms liked this
If you take everything written on the internet seriously you need help
TiffanyRose06
by Hufflepuff on Nov. 8, 2017 at 10:09 PM
Exactly this

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

There are plenty of support forums here on cafe mom.  Mom Confessions is not a support forum.  People expect trolls on MC and respond accordingly.

conweis
by Ruby Member on Nov. 8, 2017 at 10:09 PM
7 moms liked this
I remember back NCs a mom was tight on cash and other moms offered to order pizza, chinese whatever to her house until she got paid. Moms were more willing to help and if you wanted pettiness, there were bitch groups for that. Anonymous killed most small groups and people's "kindess in stranger"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)