Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you leave a group?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I've joined way too many groups and don't go to all of them. I need to un-join (you like my new word? ) them so I don't have to keep going through so many screens to get to this group. Hope you know what I'm talking about.

If not, and you know how to in-join a group. Please tell me!šŸ¤“
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 16, 2017 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angkorsaway
by Gold Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 11:35 PM

Go to your groups list on your profile page and click on Manage Groups. You can click to leave it from there.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Nov. 16, 2017 at 11:38 PM
Sound advice.

Quoting angkorsaway:

Go to your groups list on your profile page and click on Manage Groups. You can click to leave it from there.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2017 at 4:56 PM
Thanks!!

Quoting KendallsMommee: Sound advice.

Quoting angkorsaway:

levinn111
by on Nov. 18, 2017 at 5:04 PM

You could also go into your setting click on  'mange groups' make this the first group on your list.. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2017 at 5:05 PM
I can't find anything that says "manage groups"

Quoting angkorsaway:

angkorsaway
by Gold Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:43 PM

On this page, if you go to the MORE tab by messages and click on it, you'll see ACCOUNT SETTINGS. Click that. Then you'll see a line of blue tabs and that is where you'll see MANAGE GROUPS. Click that and then x out whatever group you're needing to drop.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I can't find anything that says "manage groups"
Quoting angkorsaway:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Are you on a computer? I'm on my cell phone. I don't see a "more" tab. I saw an "account setting " and clicked on it but there's not "manage groups" anywhere. I apologize. I feel like a pain in the ass. šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤šŸ˜¤

Quoting angkorsaway:

On this page, if you go to the MORE tab by messages and click on it, you'll see ACCOUNT SETTINGS. Click that. Then you'll see a line of blue tabs and that is where you'll see MANAGE GROUPS. Click that and then x out whatever group you're needing to drop.

Quoting angkorsaway:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:50 PM
I figured it out!! I had to go to desktop version!!

Quoting angkorsaway:

Quoting angkorsaway:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 18, 2017 at 6:51 PM
Oh shoot. I should have just done this! Oh well....

Quoting levinn111:

You could also go into your setting click on  'mange groups' make this the first group on your list.. 

ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Nov. 18, 2017 at 9:02 PM

I was going to suggest to go to desktop settings but it sounds like you got it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)