Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a stupid reason to dump me!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
I have been dating this guy for a while before we slept together. He did say that he loves eating pu$$y so I let him. I even took a shower before he did it.

A few weeks into it, he breaks up with me and openly admits that he is breaking up with me because I smell down there and he can't take the smell anymore.

I don't understand why I have this problem. I shower daily, take care of myself and in perfect health.

Should I even bother seeing a doctor about this? This is embarrassing!!

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:15 PM

well,its not stupid to him.i admit if a guy had a stinky dick and balls,id probably dump him if we werent already serious..

MissTuree
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:15 PM
How is your diet? What is your primary liquid intake? (Water, coffee, soda etc.) Do you notice a particular smell? Has this been an issue with past partners?
young_lv_mom
by Gold Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:15 PM
Everyone has a smell wether it’s very faint or strong (strong ones need a dr lol) it could be he is just not attracted to your smell. It’s a chemical thing, at least he was honest with you instead of dragging it out intil one of you hates the other.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:15 PM
2 moms liked this
See a doc. Could be BV
Start taking probiotics as well
Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:16 PM

You should go for a check-up.  You might have a yeast infection or something along those lines.

Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:18 PM

I would be finding a doctor.  

Duchess57
by Bronze Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:20 PM
Go get checked out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:22 PM
I eat pretty healthy. Ever so often I will have a unhealthy snack. I cup of coffee a day but I do drink a lot of water

Quoting MissTuree: How is your diet? What is your primary liquid intake? (Water, coffee, soda etc.) Do you notice a particular smell? Has this been an issue with past partners?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:23 PM
It could be BV you rarely even know when you have it without a test. On another note, I think he did you a favor by leaving. You don’t need that in your life.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2017 at 2:23 PM
Oh and I do notice a smell but I didn't think it was that bad. Never had complaints with prior partners

Quoting Anonymous 1: I eat pretty healthy. Ever so often I will have a unhealthy snack. I cup of coffee a day but I do drink a lot of water

Quoting MissTuree: How is your diet? What is your primary liquid intake? (Water, coffee, soda etc.) Do you notice a particular smell? Has this been an issue with past partners?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)