Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nobody listens, nobody believes me....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 109 Replies

There are so many things wrong in my life that are at this point irreparable. I can't handle being broken beyond repair. I got news yesterday that means I'll never work again. I'm only 30. My DF hates me (he says he doesn't but shows he does cause he is always too tired for even a convo let alone sex anymore) I have 0 friends, my family are the type that if you try to talk about something that is wrong in your life they will start the poor pity me my life is worse. EVEN MY FUCKING PARENTS!!! I tell my df that I hate myself and I don't want to live anymore and he rolls his eyes at me or makes shit worse by threatening to call 911 when he KNOWS the only thing that it would do is get OUR kids taken from me. I have begged and pleaded for help and get nowhere. I've gone to dr's multiple times and get no fucking help..... IDK what to do anymore...

I probably won't even reply because I know the majority of the comments are going to be hateful and negative....

I don't need anything really just venting cause I got nobody to talk to....

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:03 PM

I'm sorry the people in your life aren't more supportive.  

PlumbersWife344
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:05 PM
Maybe commiting yourself for a little bit will help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:06 PM
4 moms liked this

Related image

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:07 PM

Nope because then I'd be even more of a failure.  I can barely do anything as it is so why would I take what little I CAN do away from my kids just so I can be locked away in a crazy house?! If I am gonna go I am gonna die. Its the only way out for me anymore.

Quoting PlumbersWife344: Maybe commiting yourself for a little bit will help.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:08 PM

That litteraly made me cry.  Fucking thankyou.  I begged my df to just hug me and he got angry and gave me the shittiest hug I've ever gotten... I just can't anymore...

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Related image

Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:08 PM

I am so sorry...I don't know what your condition is, but we can hope that a new treatment/medication will soon be available.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:10 PM

i'm very sorry! i don't have any supportive family either. not even parents. i thought i had friends until no one responded anymore. all i can say is that i found a great therapist and she has truly helped me and i work hard at helping myself emotionally as well. i stay alive for my kids. and i work hard to stay alive for myself now too. took a long time but all we got is time..just keep trying! big hugs!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:10 PM

Crying is a good thing, it let's out all that crap you hold inside. You're human and have needs. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

That litteraly made me cry.  Fucking thankyou.  I begged my df to just hug me and he got angry and gave me the shittiest hug I've ever gotten... I just can't anymore...

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Related image

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:13 PM
I'm sorry momma. I know the feeling. (((Hugs)))
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Nov. 17, 2017 at 5:14 PM
Hugs. I'm sorry you're going through this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)