Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WTF moments

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies

I was venting to my husbands brother after a phone call with his mother. The bitch is crazy, she's all over the place, mentally a disaster all the time, always lived a big dramatic life.. you get the picture.... he says to me after I vented  "you know he (DH) married you because you remind him of her. Even if he doesn't know it"

sorry, what? And then I start analyzing to then realize it's true, he married me because I'm just as crazy as his mother. Great.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 17, 2017 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 6:41 PM
I've always thought having sex with someone who reminds you of their parent is creepy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 6:42 PM

I'm sorry but I laughed! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 17, 2017 at 6:42 PM

I'd agree if it was a reminder because of a physical resemblance.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I've always thought having sex with someone who reminds you of their parent is creepy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 6:43 PM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 6:44 PM
I am trying not to laugh but this is hilarious and even more so that it was your bil that said it.
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this
We all marry our parents.
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Nov. 17, 2017 at 6:46 PM
I didn't, thank fucking god. My DH is as opposite from my dad as it's possible to be.

Quoting LeftieX: We all marry our parents.
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2017 at 6:48 PM
Is he at all like your mom? Either grandparent? I've realized I am my father and dh is my mother. It's disturbing.

Quoting Phoenix_lament: I didn't, thank fucking god. My DH is as opposite from my dad as it's possible to be.

Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Nov. 17, 2017 at 7:20 PM
Nope, not at all.

Quoting LeftieX: Is he at all like your mom? Either grandparent? I've realized I am my father and dh is my mother. It's disturbing.

Quoting Phoenix_lament: I didn't, thank fucking god. My DH is as opposite from my dad as it's possible to be.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 17, 2017 at 7:21 PM
This

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)