Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My new neighbor is very pissed at me right now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 83 Replies
1 mom liked this

every year at this time i start to hang Christmas lights so i am no doing it in freezing weather and there is no snow on the ground or ice on my roof.. yes i get on the roof unless i am pregnant.... well my new neighbors dont celebrate Christmas (i guess) today i was hanging up lights on the front of the house and there DD come over and asks me what i am doing, i tell her and she goes home (i think she was about 5 or 6 years old).. maybe about 40 minutes later both her parents come out their house and come over to telling me that i shouldn't tell their DD about Christmas.... i looked at them like they were crazy. i told them no all i said was that i was hanging my Christmas lights and that was well.. they are all huffy and puffy and told me that i cant hang lights on my house cause it lower their house value or some kinda of shit like that...(at this point i wasn't really paying attendant to them at all) i told them yeah whatever and went inside to get more lights... every year i hang about 10,000 lights up outside and more inside my house and this year i got one of them air santa.. they are really gonna hate me this year i just know it.

This is just half of the Christmas lights that are going outside hehehe that right there is about 5,000 lights

Edit.... yes the lights are messy.. but last year when i took them down i was 8 months pregnant and didn't feel like doing much but taking them down lol..

I know my table looks bad LOL DH is going to redo it this winter in his shop for the kids play room

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:24 AM
3 moms liked this
They can't make the world stop celebrating for them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:25 AM
10 moms liked this
I would fill my entire yard (especially by their hpuse) with Xmas decorations that played loud xmas music and had blinking bright lights, lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:26 AM
7 moms liked this
Put up a security camera. That stuff might disappear into a dumpster somewhere.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:26 AM
1 mom liked this

One of the 3 things in life you don't get to pick, is your neighbors.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:27 AM
2 moms liked this
Time to buy. Raindeer for the roof.3
WickedPissah
by Penis colada on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:28 AM
That's awesome.

Just don't fall. Some guy last year fell while hanging lights outside, fucked him up bad. He was out of work and the medical bills were ridiculous. They had to set up a GoFundMe account.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:29 AM
Shine the brightest lights at their house.
handy0318
by Ruby Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:30 AM
13 moms liked this

LOL... Now I have an overwhelming urge to watch Christmas Vacation!

Todd: Well, something had to come through the window! Something had to break the stereo!

Margo: And why is the carpet all wet, *Todd*?

Todd: I don't *know*, Margo!

christmas tree

fairymaid23
by Silver Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:33 AM
Damn can u come do my house next lol! 🎄
iampavlov
by RingTheBell on Nov. 18, 2017 at 1:39 AM

SMH! so much for Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Men

Quoting Anonymous 3: I would fill my entire yard (especially by their hpuse) with Xmas decorations that played loud xmas music and had blinking bright lights, lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)