Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Petty but I am irritated

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 53 Replies
Dh has been gone all day. He went to a funeral and memorial service for someone he didn't even like. I understand it was to support his mom. Then he came back at 5 pm, stayed for 1p mins then left again with his mom to go have dinner and has been gone for 4 hours now. He went in her car so he can't just come home. He said he would take our car and he'd be back. In irritated he did that and lied to me. I'm tired, I'm dealing with 2 sick kids and a teething baby. He was suppose to be here to help me with them. Night time is horrible
Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:04 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:05 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:07 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:12 AM
Funerals are for the living. I would never be upset if my dh was gone because he was at a funeral or a dinner afterwards.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I hope your kids feel better soon. I am so sorry for his mom's loss. When he returns home from dinner with his mom it's his turn to deal with the two sick kids and the teething baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:14 AM
Grow up! Guess it's not all about YOU!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:15 AM
1 mom liked this
That's not what I'm upset at. Did you read the post or skip parts? There really is no reason for him to be gone all day. He didn't like the guy, barely knew him or his family. I understand supporting his mom, but to be gone until after 9 knowing the kids don't feel well and a teething baby? He should have been here helping me

Quoting Anonymous 2: Funerals are for the living. I would never be upset if my dh was gone because he was at a funeral or a dinner afterwards.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:16 AM
Whenever he comes home. It depends on when his mom wants to come back since he rode with her

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I hope your kids feel better soon. I am so sorry for his mom's loss. When he returns home from dinner with his mom it's his turn to deal with the two sick kids and the teething baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:17 AM
It's not just my responsibility to care for our kids. He lied and yes I'm mad at him

Quoting Anonymous 4: Grow up! Guess it's not all about YOU!
Darlingone12
by Gold Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 12:18 AM
Are you sure that he actually lied and that his mother didn’t convince him to ride with her?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)