Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boot Camp!

Posted by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 5:29 AM
  • 6 Replies

Every HS graduate needs to attend 8 weeks of boot camp! Break down of some of these entitled brats who think the world owes them! Plus, it is a rigorous work out every day! My high school senior would be going....bad attitude!

by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 5:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 5:32 AM

Israel

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 5:33 AM
Nope
blaQness689
by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 5:37 AM
Oic. I agree but only if there is a genuine lesson to be learned or a true sense of rehabilitation to be achieved. Like living impoverished for 2 weeks or being forced to take care of a house full of rambuncious kids for two weeks. Lol
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 5:44 AM
I was an Air Force recruiter for 9 years and I never got tired of seeing the transformation when young people came home for the first time. Their sense of accomplishment and the pride in their family's eyes was so amazing and touching to see.

I don't agree with you though. It's a nice thought but sending sending every able bodied 18 year old through boot camp would require a much bigger budget and a lot more personnel. The services are already stretched pretty thin.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 5:46 AM
Nope
Peaceful.chaos
by Emerald Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 5:47 AM
1 mom liked this
That last part, babysitting all through my teens really put me off kids and I swore I'd never have any. Lol

Quoting blaQness689: Oic. I agree but only if there is a genuine lesson to be learned or a true sense of rehabilitation to be achieved. Like living impoverished for 2 weeks or being forced to take care of a house full of rambuncious kids for two weeks. Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)