Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mom says it isn't fair.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies

I am invited to a family thanksgiving today and my sister isn't. I posted about her but about inviting her to DD birthday(which clearly I am inviting my niece). 

My mom won't even pick up my call, text me back or message me back on fb. I know she is pissed because of everything but to me, my sister did this. No one told her to do what she did. I can't do anything about this because it would make me look I am ok with everything she did to her kids. I am not ok with it, yes I am there for my sister but when it comes to family gatherings(on my moms side) I can't defend her. I won't defend her at all, she knew what she did and why it is wrong.

I text my mom this; you can not be mad at me and make me stop going to family gatherings because of C's past. She did this when she abandoned her kids, I didn't force her to do anything. I honestly think is wrong of what she did. Picking her husband over her 4th child!?!?! WTF is wrong with you that you can't accept that I won't stop seeing my niece and having my kids close to their cousin! I don't care if you talk to me anymore, I don't care if dad doesn't or C doesn't but you will not stop me from seeing my family and going to getherings because of her!

I am done sugar coating shit and usually I would keep quite.

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2017 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:01 PM
Well, that response will probably only make things much worse.

Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:03 PM
She should have learned life isnt fair in kindergarten
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Sassytwinmom
by on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:10 PM
What are you guys all kids
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:13 PM

who said how? huh?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:18 PM
I'm really confused. Who's c, your sister? What did your mom do? Why is everyone fighting?

The jist that I got- grandma doesn't wanna be around her dd and grandchild/ren... which sucks. I'm getting Christmas presents together for ds' grandma and all I can think is, will there ever be a time when the grandkids will be in one place? 6 kids, 3 siblings each... my son has met both his siblings but they've never met. My son has met all his cousins, but closest to the middle cousin... but out of those three kids, the oldest and youngest has never met.

We aren't allowed to see ds' sister though... and idt we're allowed to see the youngest cousin now. I've tried to reach out to ds' brother but no word back (maybe they have a lot going on). It's a cluster fuck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:21 PM

explain the husband over the 4th kid thing. Did she give her kid up for adoption because her husband didnt want anymore and that pissed you off or what?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:21 PM
Or your being super creepy with the stalking

Quoting Anonymous 5: I'm really confused. Who's c, your sister? What did your mom do? Why is everyone fighting?

The jist that I got- grandma doesn't wanna be around her dd and grandchild/ren... which sucks. I'm getting Christmas presents together for ds' grandma and all I can think is, will there ever be a time when the grandkids will be in one place? 6 kids, 3 siblings each... my son has met both his siblings but they've never met. My son has met all his cousins, but closest to the middle cousin... but out of those three kids, the oldest and youngest has never met.

We aren't allowed to see ds' sister though... and idt we're allowed to see the youngest cousin now. I've tried to reach out to ds' brother but no word back (maybe they have a lot going on). It's a cluster fuck.
Why-Not
by Silver Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:25 PM
I’m confused too.

Quoting Anonymous 6:

explain the husband over the 4th kid thing. Did she give her kid up for adoption because her husband didnt want anymore and that pissed you off or what?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:26 PM
What?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)