Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BAD KIDS!! What's the worst??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

What is the worst thing your kid(s) have ever done? What was their punishment?

Posted by Anonymous on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:10 PM
My kid has never done anything bad, lol. Seriously, never been punished.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:12 PM
Took a bb gun outside the house... and attempted to threaten someone with it.
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
He drew on my walls. He was two though so there really wasn’t a punishment. It was a redirection towards the art easel.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:13 PM
Snapped the bridge of her glasses in a fit of anger. Then lied about, as if we didn't hear the snap and see them in her hands. Wtf kid?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:27 PM

BUMP

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:29 PM

My son doesn't do anything that I'd consider extremely bad. Normal kid stuff.

My stepdaughter pooped in her room, and attempted to blame my son and her brother, both of who were outside playing. Then attempted to blame me and DH.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 2:30 PM
Ds pinned dd down and started beating her. He was given a very long chore list and was grounded until they were done.
Dd stomped on her dance teachers bare foot with a tap shoe.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 7:54 PM
Drove the getaway car for a bunch of teenage delinquents and then got caught with the loot. Went to juvie and then residential.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Nov. 19, 2017 at 8:16 PM
Turned an gas eye on on the stove. Almost burnt the house down. Stern talking to and time out. He was only two at the time. But I literally took the dials off my stove too for a while out of paranoia but he didn't attempt it again
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Nov. 20, 2017 at 12:48 AM
I got a call from the school two weeks ago saying I needed to come pick up my 7 year old because he punched a kid. Got to the school, found out the kid who got punched has been bullying my son all year. His teacher is aware and has tried to stop the bullying.

I refused to take him home and laughed when the other parents said they were going to press charges. Nope sorry, your kid has been a asshole to my kid. The kid now steers clear of my son.

I did tell my son later that it's never ok to punch or hurt someone out of anger. He asked what if someone is hurting someone else or picking on you. I said self defense is ok but you can't just randomly punch people.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)